CarePro Health Services

CarePro Health Services Employee Reviews in Cedar Rapids, IA

Cedar Rapids, IA11 reviews

companymanagementworkclientpaycareprotimeplace

Like most jobs there are the good and the bad

Started out as a great place to work but had poor management and played favorites to certain people. It was asked that people not talk about each other behind their backs yet the manager requesting this was the biggest culprit.

Pros

Good Benefits package. ESOP Company

Cons

Lack of support from leadership

Too many chiefs

Too many incompetent managers who think they know more than the professionals they hire. Their answer to all problems is to have staff meetings where nothing gets accomplished and everything gets passed off. If you brown nose enough you may advance in this cut throat cancerous company. They say they are employee owned and find every way not to pay their little quarterly bonuses. With all of their turnover and poor management from the top down, it is a wonder they are still in business. There are better places to work in Cedar Rapids.

Pros

Poor wages

Cons

High blood pressure

CarePro Health Services insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose

ok place

constant change over in staff, lack of training, got to train yourself. Poor upper management decisions leading to poor reimbursement rate and collection.

Great work environment. Great employees.

CarePro was a great place to work at. Sadly I was one who got let go back in 2016. Management changed and the type of insurance changes required CarePro to make changes within the company.

Pros

Benefits, employees, clients

Cons

Not always guarnteed hours doing Home Health Care

Not a good place to work

They encourage drama between employees & are not loyal to their employee's. They do not give 15 min breaks that are required by law. everyone curses!!

Pros

Cons

unprofessional, bad pay, no breaks, cursing, no training, drama between employee's encouraged by management.

Horrible company to work for

Unorganized, poor communication, poor work environment. Encourages hostility among employees. Firing of corporate employees, company encourages employee purchases to enhance company profit.

Pros

Cons

No employee breaks or lunches, treat employees very poorlypoor

Wonderful work atmosphere

Pediatrics can be hard to work with and sometimes the families can be difficult as well. The management and upper nursing staff at CarePro are wonderful and provide a strong support system.

Carepro is careamateur

they're a bunch of unprofessional, washed-up people who think they're on the cutting edge of health and technology because they have a laboratory where they make overpriced things for certain people. like, everyone left after I bailed. CEO, CFO, lead pharmacist, lead compounding pharmacist. So I'm not sure what's left, but I guarantee there's something better out there

Pros

they gave me a van to deliver things in

Cons

they never let me leave the van and paid me a fair wage (in the year 2003) :(

Enjoyed my boss and co-workers.

In home care for ventilator dependent clients. Worked 10 to 12 hour shifts. Not a set schedule. Had more than one nurse show up to home for same shift occasionally. Paperwork was overwhelming at times. Homes were in safe environments. Co-workers were enjoyable. Had quarterly in office meetings that got to be long at times. Hardest part of job was length of shifts, got close to the patients/families.

Pros

Provided snacks at meetings. Insuance package excellent.

Cons

Scheduling and paperwork

Wellness Specialist - Health Screener

CarePro is an amazing asset to the surrounding communities with it's expansive team of retail and compounding pharmacies, home health services, durable medical equipment (DME) sales, wellness pharmacy, and health risk screening programs.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CarePro Health Services?

Great Workplace!

A typical day at work is usually fast paced and busy. I have learned to love it. I am constantly filling different prescriptions and working with numerous patients. I love problem solving and making a customer's day by quickly helping them with any problems. My manager and fellow co-workers are the perfect team. Since we all work very well together, we are able to assist customer's efficiently.

Pros

Employee owned company, bonuses, CarePro has several branches.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CarePro Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits