Carespring Employee Reviews

I love my job!
STNA/CNA (Current Employee) –  Batavia, OHOctober 12, 2018
My carespring family is amazing. Great team work! The managers are helpful and compassionate. The staff incentives and bonuses make you feel very appreciated.
Pros
Free lunch great benefits
Cons
Hostile work environment from upper management.
Nurse (Former Employee) –  IndianSpringOctober 11, 2018
Beware this company, this particular location does not adhere to the policies in the handbook. It also operates by a different set of core values and mission statement than is printed. They feel they can treat employees how ever they feel like. When it comes to compassion their is no such thing to employees. They like to use the word FAMILY in their advertising for employment. That would be ok if they put DISFUNCTIONAL in front of it. Long time employees are always right and upper management sticks with them like glue. You don't have a fighting chance once you have been targeted and singled out. Even though it was illegal what they have done.
Pros
Beautiful buildings.
Could be a better place to work if mgt would get a grip on drama
STNA/CNA (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, KYJuly 21, 2018
The morale there is very low, alot of favoritism towards a select few workers and within departments.like disapearing constantly taking breaks or socializing in nurse's station!! Long hrs of very physical work and ALWAYS short staffed means zero time for residents personal care! Your to busy doing dietary like delivery of room trays one by one and then returning them to dinning room and cleaning them! Very stressful when 5 lights go off and nurses yell at you (litteraly) to answer the lights while others walk right past the room! Very very sad, I felt like a maid rather than a CNA, its ridiculous there.They need to look at the residents care better because its not a good situation
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short staffed always
Slave drivers
Aide (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 8, 2018
Do not work here unless you want to be worked like a slave seriously. Very very understaffed and they have nurses that are drug users and are aware of it with nothing done because they are so understaffed. They use washcloths on residents with open wounds which makes them worse instead of buying and using baby wipes because they are "to expensive"!!!
Pros
Cons
Management, pay, basically everything! This place needs to be shut down!!!!
Supportive workplace!
Therapist (Current Employee) –  Cold Spring, KYJune 1, 2018
Great company that supports their employees. They really strive to include an inter-disciplinary approach to the care in order to allow the patients to have quick recoveries and get back to their home environments.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
low vacation days compared to other companies
Here is what most people don't understand...
LPN Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Cold Spring, KYMay 25, 2018
This isn't a hospital. This is a rehabilitation facility with long-term care. People who have never worked in health-care don't seem to understand what we do here. Nurses and CNA's are taking care of more than one patient and there are many duties that we all have. We have to be efficient while also being mindful of all our patients and it can be overwhelming but we do it because we love it. If you can work in this field successfully it has been said you can work in any line of nursing. I've worked in Geriatric care since 2008 and it makes me very happy and this is the best facility I've ever worked in. I'm very happy here.
Pros
Free lunches, clean facility, staff is friendly and approachable
Cons
This is a busy busy job
the best as far as long term care facilities
floor nurse/charge nurse (Current Employee) –  Cold Spring, KYMay 25, 2018
carespring facilities are the best as far as long term care facilities. Cold Spring is a newer facility and a very clean place to work. its a safe place to work at night especially since the doors lock and nobody can get in without being let in, cameras all over. MDS nurses do all the admissions so the floor nurse is not responsible for doing admissions, which takes a huge weight off your shoulders. There are several managers as well as the DON, ADON and administrator that you can contact for questions or issues.
Pros
free lunches
Best therapy team around!
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Cold Spring, KYMay 25, 2018
I would recommend joining this therapy team to anyone around. I love coming into work everyday and working collaboratively with such a close team of knowledgeable therapists. The patient population is always changing which allows you to gain experience with a wide variety of patients and treatment options. Another reason I love this job is the flexibility it provides to allow for healthy a job/ life balance.
Pros
Free lunches, very flexible
I like working with my co-workers.
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cold Spring, KYMay 24, 2018
Caresprings is a great company to work for. They are flexible with work hours and requested time off. I enjoy working with my co-workers and my commute to work is flexible for my family life.
Pros
Free Lunches, flexible schedule/hours
Cons
Holiday working hours/pay
Rewarding
PT (Current Employee) –  KentuckyMay 24, 2018
Carespring provides a fun, fast-paced, caring work environment. However, I find it personally most rewarding because of the daily interactions with our resident's.
Best SNF work environment around
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cold Spring, KYMay 24, 2018
I have worked for contract therapy companies before and this is a refreshing change of pace. The entire building collaborates to make the patient's needs met first and foremost.
A typical workday includes treating 7-8 patients in any of the three well-equip therapy gyms. Documentation can be extensive at times but management helps by scheduling enough open-time, or non-treatment time, to allow for this.
The most enjoyable part of this job is the people I work with. They are a talented and compassionate group of PT and OT staff that work hard to find what motivates each individual patient. The work days go by fast when you have reliable and relatable coworkers who take a genuine interest in your life and that is definitely the case in the Coldspring therapy department.
Pros
Free lunches, full-time benefits, 401k
I love my job!
Physical Therapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Coldstream, KYMay 24, 2018
I have been working for Carespring for almost 3 years now and I absolutely love my job. Coming into work everyday where you love your job and enjoy your coworkers is not something that is easily found. I would recommend working for Carespring to any new hire. Carespring is a respectful company and listens to employees concerns and recommendations. I foresee being with Carespring for a long time.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
30 minute lunches
Great place for therapist
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Florence, KYMay 24, 2018
The best SNF around for therapist! In house therapy team that works closely with interdisciplinary team. Great equipment, knowledgeable therapist, clean facilities, very ethical from top down, great resources and great work environment.
Pros
ethical, healthcare benefits, great equipment
great place to work
LPN Floor Nurse (Current Employee) –  Cold Spring, KYMay 23, 2018
good company to work for. Mangement will work with you on days off and if anything happens with family. great people to work with, everyone will help you if you need it.
Pros
pay is great
Coldspring is my Family
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Cold Spring, KYMay 23, 2018
I have had the privilege of working for this great company as a CNA and now as a LPN, since 2001.
I have worked at a few of our facilities and we take pride and promote our mission and vision.
There’s always room to grow and I am proud to represent such a wonderful facility where everyone is family.
Pros
Free Lunches, CEU learning, promotes within company
Best company I have worked for
Therapist (Current Employee) –  Cold Spring, KYMay 23, 2018
I love working for Carespring therapy and plan to be here for as long as they'll have me. They trust my clinical judgment in regards to RUG levels and POC. Wide variety of clinical diagnoses impacting the geriatric and young adult populations. Best health insurance I've had in 7yrs of practice. Appropriate PTO benefits, good work-life balance, team environment, great people to work with. I have worked in local SNFs for 5/7yrs of practice and am so thankful I have finally found a home with Carespring.
Pros
flexible schedule when needed, competitive pay, the BEST benefits, low stress
A place that truly cares!
Activity Director (Current Employee) –  ColdspringMay 15, 2018
I love working at Carespring. Knowing that I come to work with a purpose...to ensure the residents have a great day! Here at Carespring we are in charge of their whole well being and the employees make a great team to make sure this happens!
DON (Current Employee) –  ColdspringMay 15, 2018
Rewarding job with great benefits. Excellent company that has opportunities for room for advancements. Overall clean facility, family like atmosphere. Always having fun opportunities for residents, families and staff. Would not want to work anywhere else but Carespring!!
Pros
free lunches, excellent pay, great benefits
good
MDS Nurse (Current Employee) –  coldspring,KYMay 8, 2018
I have been working at coldsprings for 1 year now although it is a fast past job it is a very good place to work and I would and have recommended it to friends looking for a job.
Pros
flexibiiity
Cons
long hours sometimes
Mi Casa
Admin (Current Employee) –  Cold Spring, KYMay 4, 2018
Carespring is my home. We may not be perfect but we certainly do all we can to offer the best work environment for our team members. I have not only experienced the internal growth but I have seen it over and over again!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carespring. Our community is ready to answer.