Carespring Employee Reviews

Love My Job
Registered Dietitian (Current Employee) –  CarespringApril 20, 2018
I've worked for Carespring for well over 10 years now and can honestly say that I love my job and the company. It is a very family oriented company and the staff truly care about the residents. We are a team and the residents come first. The CEO and corporate team are top notch and are truly concerned about the residents and staff. I cannot imagine working anywhere else...I love my coworkers and the residents that we care for.
Enjoyable place to work.
RN Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Coldspring,kyApril 19, 2018
Carespring is a great place to work, clean facilities, interesting people. Most enjoyable and rewarding company and facilities I have ever worked for.
Pros
Loving environment
Excellent Workplace
Director of Nursing (Current Employee) –  Cold Spring, KYApril 19, 2018
Employee since 1997. A great company to work for overall with many opportunities to advance. Some days may be more challenging than others but that's why we're here to make everything great each day for the residents and families that depend on positive people to help them get through each day. I enjoy making a difference each and every day. The pay is comparable or better than other companies in the same field. With many benefits to include great health benefits, free lunches, flexible schedules, tuition reimbursements to just name a few. I personally enjoy my job here. I love working for Caresprings!
Pros
Competitve pay, good benefits. opportunites for advancements
Fun and Flexilbe Environment
Dietitian (Current Employee) –  Cold Spring, KYApril 18, 2018
I started at ColdSpring Transitional Care almost a year ago. I love the flexibility, collaboration and fun learning environment! Management is supportive of my personal and professional goals and are always willing to give constructive criticism to improve my performance. I am very happy here!
Pretty relaxed place, high turnover rate with nursing staff (stna), and dietary.
Dietary (Former Employee) –  IndianspringApril 16, 2018
Easy job, entry level. Low pay. Lot of H.S. kids working there including supervisors kids. Never enough aides, residents complain, management complains, staff complains. No room for advancement, IDK about benefits they weren't offered. A bit unorganized, no real administration/H.R team. There were times when residents family would come visit, and no one would be at the desk to greet them/tell them where to go. (Would not have my family member living there). Easy job to get if your in between work, and in need of employment, but I wouldn't expect to make a career out of it.
Pros
Easy job, the residents are nice.
Cons
Low pay, high turnover rate, unorganized, Drama
Carespring Cares- Great for Growth
Activities (Former Employee) –  Cold Spring, KYApril 16, 2018
The Cold Spring branch has improved greatly even within the last year, shifting their focus to hiring dependable and caring staff (and cutting ties with temp agencies and half-hearted staff) while still implementing new ways to support the existing staff and to share the workload as a team. The management staff often works as a team to accomplish new goals, not just about increasing numbers but about genuinely improving patient satisfaction and the quality of care for all involved, from staff to resident.

It is a good workplace with the possibility of benefits beyond PTO or insurance (although that’s important too). Healthcare is always stressful, but if your heart is in it and you connect well with your team and the residents like I did, you will never want to leave. Being in the activity department has the special opportunity to serve residents’ needs in a unique way (and is more than fun and games), though they are moving to requiring all staff to be CNA-certified. Despite the long hours and being asked to stay over, I miss my job and time at Coldspring, it was genuinely a great place to work.
Pros
Free lunch, PTO after a year, Great team
Cons
Long hours, stressful work environment
Not a friendly place to work. You are just considered another number there.
Housekeeper/Laundry (Former Employee) –  Erlanger, KYApril 3, 2018
Horrible environment, stressful and the pay isnt worth the stress of the work. The managment does not care about your individual success. Managemnt has poor work ethic and expects his employees to do the work he doesnt do.
Loved the residents..work life was aggravating there
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  OhioMarch 13, 2018
I grew attached to some of the residents. Had a good time with some of the co workers. Management is all for self. Attitude problems in upper authority. Let the bad workers get away with everything, but pester the hard workers. Very stressful place to work because of no structure
Pros
Paid time off
Cons
No overtime hours..over worked and under paid
Better be young.
Dietitian (Former Employee) –  OhioFebruary 15, 2018
Company is ridding themselves of any Dietitian that is over the age of 40. That is why they have three openings at the time and constantly hiring new. Corporate Dietitian is chasing the over 40 people out. Seems to be new company policy.

Use to be a great place to work but previous owner passed they are now cleaning house.
Pros
Beautiful Homes.
Cons
Age descrimination
Horrible
LPN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 2, 2017
Nothing but a work house. Some poor geriatric residents are forced to live with a bunch of younger drug addicts out of the hospital that needed nursing care. Most days you're short staffed. Maybe 2 aides and 2 nurses. Easily have 40+ residents. Management doesn't come to help. Do not bother working here.
Pros
Decent lunch you can buy
Cons

Want to know more about Carespring?

Ask a question
Lpn
LPN (Current Employee) –  Fairborn, OHNovember 20, 2017
I'm an LPN and Dayspring has been my first nursing job since graduation. The facility itself is beautiful and the rooms are large and family friendly. I have seen a very rapid decline with management and poor morale has became an issue. My nurse to patient ratio has been up to over 40. When aides run short, the nurses have to be two people at once while taking care of their own nursing duties. The poor staffing and low morale has made it a very difficult place to work.
Easy Job
Dietary Aide (Current Employee) –  Cold Spring, KYJuly 14, 2017
The job as a Dietary Aide is very easy. You make trays, wash dishes, stock shelves, and just talk to the residents. Pros of the job is the benefits and pay. Cons of the job are working holidays and poor management. The most enjoyable part of the jobs is knowing that you are helping out people all the time when you are on the clock. The hardest part of the job is being asked to do more than you can in your given shift.
Pros
Pay and benefits
Cons
Poor management and working holidays
Wonderful Residents: Questionable Management
State Tested Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fairborn, OHJune 6, 2017
My experience working for Caresprings was a wonderful and educational experience. I love working at Daysprings, but with the company having recent management struggles, have made the place a difficult place to work with power struggles and the morale is at an all-time low. I have loved daysprings since I was a child where I used to go and volunteer, but realizing the companies struggles has made me uneasy about my job security. My favorite part of my day when entering the building is seeing the smiles of the residents and co-workers who truly love what you do for them.
Pros
Amazing resident to employee relations
Cons
Low Morale, and Management Struggles
A very busy facilitating
STNA (Former Employee) –  Erlanger, KYMay 16, 2017
I have worked for carespring almost 9yrs it can be scary when u have an illness. You have to worry about keeping your job. We are a non fault facity.
Pros
Woring witb some great co workers
Cons
It can be hard when u have a health concern.
Not a great place to work
STNA (Former Employee) –  Eastgate ohioMarch 2, 2017
Always understaffed. The management are rude. Dont care for thier employees feelings or no compassion for thier hard working stnas. You get write ups left and right. They never try to help understand what went wrong just write ups. They dont work with you on your home and school schedules. I wouldnt put my parents in here. Glad i left. Very stressful to work there.
Pros
Cons
Management, understaffed, very rude
Making a difference!
LPN (Current Employee) –  Oakley, OHJanuary 28, 2017
I have had the great Privilege of working for this company for 30 years. I have had the opportunity to actively be a part of the Growth of this company and content today to support and cheer on the management Team of CareSpring as they carry on the vision started so many years ago! I f you are looking for just a" job" then CareSpring may not be for you... If your goal is providing the best care you can in a environment that not only allows you to pursue your passion but encourages it, then you need not look further.
Pros
Being a part of a strong loving Team
A GREAT company!
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Springboro, OHJanuary 28, 2017
I have worked for this company for almost one year now. I have unending support from my co-workers. Anytime I have ever needed assistance they are always there to help in any way, and with a friendly attitude. I have received positive feedback from management and fellow co-workers when something is done correctly (which doesn't occur in many companies these days). The facility I work for is clean, organized and an overall happy place to be. The team at this facility works together well. To me, it feels like a family atmosphere. The orientation training is organized and top notch, in my opinion. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that you have staff & management there to help you and positively reinforce your work. I feel lucky to have landed a job with this company.
What a great team!!
ADON (Current Employee) –  HeritagespringJanuary 25, 2017
Carespring is a great company to work. I look forward to coming to work everyday to be part of an amazing team of coworkers. I feel that the ambiance is fun and inviting, always placing residents needs above all!! In nursing there are no perfect days however we are able to come together with all departments and make the environment a great place to be.
Pros
Clean fun environment
Love my job!!
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  West Chester, OHJanuary 25, 2017
I have been an employee with Carespring for 5 years. I am so happy to be a part of such a great and loyal company. There are plenty of opportunities for advancement and hard work is definitely rewarded! I am so thankful I found myself with Carespring directly out of school and look forward to spending the rest of my career with this company!
Pros
Loyal company, rewards hard work
Excellent Place to Work
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Springboro, OHJanuary 24, 2017
I cannot imagine a better company to work for in this setting as a therapist. The schedule is excellent, the patients are great to work with, and the company is ethical. I look forward to going to work and I work with a great staff!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carespring. Our community is ready to answer.