Caretel Inns of Linden Employee Review

View all Caretel Inns of Linden reviews

Busy, Active, and Friendly Staff
Social Worker LLBSW (Former Employee) –  Linden, MIMay 24, 2019
Fast pace environment. Management is professional and supportive, high quality work ethics. Enjoyed developing relationships with staff and guest's. Was able to communicate with management difficulties with job tasks.
Pros
Reliable staff to work with
Cons
Difficult discharges

Other Caretel Inns of Linden Employee Reviews

Ugh
Guest Assistant (Current Employee) –  Linden, MIJune 28, 2019
Management is the ABSOLUTE WORST!!!
Some staff are good to work with and make a good team to get things done. The pay $12.50 sounds good bout there’s no paid breaks and 9days not 10 to a pay period taking 12 1/2 hours out of your check that you assume you get as a full-time employee. The work isn’t hard, the Guest are pretty cool elderly folk, just upper management makes it frustrating to work here. You have to be full-time and have worked a year before receiving any benefits
Great place. Loved it there.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Linden, MIApril 16, 2019
I worked at caretel for a little under a year and loved every minute of it. My coworkers on my shift were always willing to help and go above and beyond for the residents and their needs. Literally one of the best places I’ve ever worked. And I’ve done every aspect of the nursing assistant field. Yes we were short staffed but what facility isn’t. There was a good team so it made the work load easier. We ranked one of the highest in the state for our survey. The pay is more than what I made working in a hospital setting.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caretel Inns of Linden. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8