Carey International, Inc. Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Productive work place and a positive environment.
Director, National Sales (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTMarch 23, 2017
Great company to work for. People care about each other. Great team chemistry in all departments. Communication is solid all around. I had the pleasure of being allowed to work and learn in departments other than my own.
An interesting industry and great people to work with.
Director of National Sales (Current Employee) –  NationalMarch 8, 2017
An interesting and extremely competitive industry to work in. As an international company, communication can be difficult at times, though the vast majority of employees are very supportive and willing to assist.
Pros
Ability to work from home - great work/life balance.
Cons
Communication can be difficult due to so many moving parts.
Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Frederick, MDFebruary 23, 2017
The job is to place reservations for chauffeured limo service. The work isn't hard, but it is constant. There has been a lot of room for growth. The workplace culture is fun. Sups help with special days, lots of food!
Pros
Great people
pays the bills
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Frederick, MDFebruary 14, 2017
I am thankful to have a job. I enjoy learning new things. I enjoy helping people. I am thankful for my supervisor. I love that my daughter works with me.
Horrible
Service Plus Specialist (Current Employee) –  Long Island City, NYOctober 12, 2015
no room for advancement, no raises and no incentives. I learned that no matter how hard you work, the company does not acknowledge you nor care
Pros
coworkers
Cons
compensation