Cargill Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 1,970 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We are 160,000 employees across 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Visit www.cargill.com to learn more.
You’re seeing all 876 jobs at Cargill because we can’t find any available jobs at Cargill close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 11.3K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Installation & Maintenance
Production & Manufacturing
Employees at Cargill have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
Cargill is a fast paced environment and the pay is great. There's always the possibility that you could change positions and even get promoted. Overall, a good place to work.
Cargill is a good company I work there so many year the only thing is the managers they are really bad him tink is always right and blame on any body before him take responsibility
What is the best part of working at the company? Learn how to set up the machine What is the most stressful part about working at the company? Heat , very hot over there on summer time
Cargill es una excelente empresa para trabajar con buenos beneficios para sus empleados además de tener un bono por contratación y otro para la persona que recomienda al contratado
I was surprised with a jack driving licence and told am qualified to handle it but I was disappointed that,I couldn't go to the department because I was told l should go to cutting line because it needs me more and because it lack workers. I was very disappointed of it because I learned something and am not in the department.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 354 questions about working at Cargill. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Cargill employees.
Insights from 979 Indeed users who have interviewed with Cargill within the last 5 years.
What are your goals for the next 5 years? Do you intend to elevate your company? What are some of your future accomplishments? Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years? Would you be interested in joining the hazmat team? Maybe save a life.
How do you resolve conflict? How did you de-escalate the situation? How does your experience line up with the position you are applying for?
Muy buena entrevista
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Cargill?Published on May 24, 2021