Cargo Leasing Solutions, LLC Employee Reviews

Worst Company Ever
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 11, 2019
Extremely unorganized, and you are never able to maintain reliable communication with supervisor. She only responds to text/ and that is when she feels like it I guess! Everything goes out the window after training. Vehicles are trash....etc! Company is just horrible.
Worst company by far
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 4, 2019
This company really doesn’t have they’re stuff together! You know it’s bad when all the other delivery companies at the warehouse and even the guy who does the training, bad mouths the company. They expect you to complete your route within a certain time frame or you get suspended, which they’ve recently changed to now getting fired. When they don’t know half the stuff we gotta put up with from construction, roads being closed, detours, and the routing they give us on the hand held. The vans they give you are very unsafe to use, from missing mirrors, to bald tires. The dispatchers are rude in they’re own way and when you try to talk to them About anything especially anything having to do with the routes or vans you can clearly see they don’t care. Long story short I wouldn’t recommend this job to anyone.
Pros
4 days off and 4 days on
Cons
Everything else
not fun work environment
Amazon Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 4, 2019
same thing every day, favoritism is definitely shown, my commute is horrible the traffic on 35 just flat out sucks. really wish there were room to move up in company
Cons
too much work for the pay
More physical than you’d think.
Deli Associate (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 3, 2019
The job itself isn’t for everyone, you’ll be getting in and out of your van 150-200+ times a day delivering packages. With that said, it’s fairly straight forward, you show up, load up, and follow gps directions to drop packages.

The company isn’t amazing but it’s not terrible, human error will occur but they have been good about fixing their mistakes. Usually it’s minor details, ie: a day was missing from your check due to an error on their payroll’s document.
Pros
Fast paced, self governed, good managers.
Cons
Physical labor, bad weather, Amazon routing.
Alot of work but very easy
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  HoustonMay 24, 2019
Its alot of work but its easy.. can be inconsistent from times to times.... warehouse is very unorganized prepare for them.. I got a raise then they took it away... would reccomend having 2 jobs
Worst company I've ever worked for!
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  HoustonMay 22, 2019
The job itself is fare, but the company on the other hand is terrible. First off they don't pay you for over time you've worked. Then a you don't have a set schedule. The bestest thing is the management is unprofessional and don't get anything they say they're going to do for you done at all. Finally they make impulsive decisions that affect people's livelihoods.
joke of a job
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  San AntonioMay 21, 2019
managers call to make sure you will come into work and not even give work, they end up sending you home without pay after making sure youd be there the day before hand. the dispatchers are delusional and have no idea what they are doing or what goes on when driving in the roads
Looking forward to learning more.
Amazon Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 17, 2019
It has been an okay experience so far. It’s a good work out. At first it was confusing on how I was clocking in and out. But now they have an updated app that makes it easier for us newbies. There was also some communication issues but slowly working through it. I was able to go to them when I had a family emergency and they understood and helped me. The recent event that just happened is that it’s payday and I was not paid through me off guard. Contacted the manager and she should be contacting payroll. Overall, through time I feel I will get better and learn.
Pros
Raffles
Manager (Current Employee) –  San AntonioMay 13, 2019
Very easy to work at this DSP. The managers and Directors are very approachable. In many of my other jobs I didn't feel comfortable being able to voice my concerns and here it's completely opposite. They are reachable and willing to listen.
Operations Manager
Manager (Current Employee) –  HoustonMay 13, 2019
This company has been a great company to work for ever since I started when they first came about. Of course every new company has their ups and downs but at the end of the day it has always turned out for the best.
Easier than you think.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  AustinMay 13, 2019
It's okay. Nothing crazy. You pick up your van then wait till it's your company's turn to load. Can sometimes take a while but after you get out it's a smooth ride.
Idk
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  HoustonMay 13, 2019
The actual job is pretty easy. Everything else around that could use a lot of improvements. Better communication and pay would be a big start. Benefits and etc would help too
I don’t recommend unless under new management
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  HumbleMay 13, 2019
No communication when comes to important information regarding your wages or pay. I haven’t gotten paid in two weeks and it me to call them about what was going . No heads or anything. Had me behind on all my bills and the risk of being put out of my place !
Cargo Leasing
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  HoustonMay 13, 2019
This company is a horrible pal e to call a job. Highly unorganized. They don’t consider your life, family or kids. Please do not waste your time and effort. ITS NOT WORTH IT!
A Big No
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  San AntonioMay 13, 2019
A typical day would consist of driving to work not knowing if you have a route or not but you need to show up to not be considered a no call no show. I live an hour away and would commute an hour to work to be told I don't have a route. I was with the company for 3 weeks and in a total I had only work 8 days. We would start really late to be expected to load and organize over 200 boxes into a van within 30 mins. We wouldn't always have a dolly either because they only had 3 to provide sometimes none. The rabbit always had messed up routes would always have to make uturns. I also had 2 things stolen even though I knew which van and where I left them and informed management right away. They said they would grab it and hold them and never did and they ended up stolen and one item was over $100. I was very dissatisfied with the whole job and the Vans were always filthy plus almost any can you jumped into was wrecked, missing mirrors or had some sort or issue.
Work.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  HoustonMay 13, 2019
If your a person that don’t like to work in general or outside in any weather then this is not the job for you. This is a very face pace job that. The weekly pay is not all of what you think it is. Overtime is not a thing here also.
Great experience
Driver (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 10, 2019
Cargo Leasing Solutions is a superb company to start your driver experience. I have worked here for 8 months and It has brought me alot of experience on reading routes and GPS.
Sometimes dispatch doesnt have clear communication with drivers but thats basically the only con.
Horrible management
Delivery Associate (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 9, 2019
Horrible company. Horrible management horrible organization horrible maintenance on vans. vans are missing mirrors and backup cameras and hazard lights. I got a citation for my van not being efficient enough for the route I was in a 6ft clearance in a 10 foot van and got a citation and I had to pay out of pocket. I injured my leg and was out of work for 3 weeks no pay. Weren't enough routes every day for all employees. they would give us routes out in the middle of nowhere dirt roads but they say if we get caught in the mud and the dirt road that the expense is coming out of pocket. They would never put air in the tires or check the lights or for gas. We didn't get any lunch breaks. if packages were stolen from somebody's porch after you left it would fall on you and you would get in trouble. their phones. They provide are all cracked and the GPS never works on the phones and you have to sit on customer service support for hours. Very unprofessional and a terribly run company.
Pros
Nothing.
Cons
Everything.
Simple, Fast paced, Deliver the Cargo!
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 8, 2019
While working for Cargo Leasing Solutions, I delivered, and then became a dispatcher. I drove Pro-masters, Mercedes Sprinter Van's, and box trucks (bulk routes).

The Amazon warehouse (DHO1) can be a nightmare when they do not have your route ready or when they do not stage the route in the place it is supposed to be. After you find your rack or are lucky enough to have it staged properly they call you back because they say you left 20+ packages. They basically cheat the system and have everyone swipe to be on road so it makes them look good number wise. This would put you an hour or two behind, this was worse when I was paid the day rate but now everyone is hourly.

Delivering- Delivering packages was the easiest job I have ever had. It was simple Load your van then empty your van, and then go help out a driver who is behind by taking 30 packages from them. I personally only needed 1 rescue in my time here. I would consistently finish about 160 stops in 4-5 hours

Dispatching- Also a very easy job other than having to wait for all the drivers to finish their routes even the slow ones who would take 12 hours. I also had to deal with tons backlash from drivers about everything like not getting paid on time, not getting paid the correct hours, having to drive damaged Van's (broke backup cameras, broke side mirrors). All and all dispatching was great.

I would definitely reccomend anyone interested to work for this company over any other delivery company inside DHO1. I would also recommend a newer company inside DHO1 just because they have better and newer quality
  more... of Van's, and devices (package scanners).  less
Pros
Somewhat flexible schedule, delivery area, early start, great hourly pay
Cons
Older more used Vans. Drivers always missing pay
Cargo leasing solution review
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Round RockApril 29, 2019
Cargo leasing is a fair company and the current dispatchers are very understanding of family life and other situations that can arise. They are very flexible when it comes to the schedule.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cargo Leasing Solutions, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5