Caribbean Temporary Services, LLC. Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
tremendo servicio al empleado
Maintenance Tech (Former Employee) –  Humacao Municipio, PRJuly 4, 2018
nada malo que decir es lo mejor en el momento q estube en la empresa de trabajo
Ambiente de trabajo bueno
HUMAN RESOURCE COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Las Piedras, PRApril 26, 2018
oportunidad de aprender en muchas areas y conocer clientes.
Pros
seguro medico y fines de semana libres
Cons
en ocasiones hay que trasladarse a pueblos lejos
just no
SALES CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Bayamón, PRApril 3, 2018
it works if theres no other job, really hate the whole temporary services culture. don have anything else to say about them. just try to get some other job before falling into this one
good company for temporary work
IT Operator (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRMarch 28, 2018
I worked by contract without possibilities of permanent job.
They only wanted help for a fixed time in a migration process.
I consider my job was good, but the new offer received after finished the contract was not what I were looking for.
They did not try to obtain a new job for me after I rejected the new contract.
Pros
Direct deposit of my salary
Cons
Informal way to report the worked hours.
Bad place to work
Billing Clerk (Current Employee) –  Santurce, PRMarch 26, 2018
i am very disappointed because the jobs the agency gets me are below $10 and the benefits are bad. I have a agent that never answer my calls and never call me again. Thats make me very upset.
Pros
Pay every week
Cons
Bad salary and benefits
Secretary
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRJanuary 22, 2018
Logged incoming mail and delivered correspondence; answered and distributed phone calls and messages; quoted prices, prepared purchase requisitions orders, interfaced with vendors, organized office supplies and prepared, distributed and administered checks and petty cash. Used computer software to design, file, update, prepare, manage information systems, and, maintain legal documents for court cases. Gathered and researched case evidence and documentation to established, organized, analyzed, reviewed and updated files and records. Alerted of issues requiring attention; enhanced effectiveness by monitoring case progress. Concluded cases by verifying outstanding balances; filed physical copies.
A very pleasant place to work.
BEAUTY CONSULTANT/TAXI DISPATCHER (Former Employee) –  Santurce, PRJuly 19, 2017
The kind of job where I can learn things everyday and have contact with clients and have fun during job.

At the airport, I knew a lot of people even celebrities. It was a very fun environment.
Pros
I could have a lot of different experience everyday.
Cons
If I get sick, they penalize the personel. This was at the airport, not the agency.
Oportunidad de aprendizaje
5S Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Arecibo, PRJuly 14, 2017
CTS me dio la oportunidad de empleo con Thermo King. CTS no tiene información sobre progresos, descripciones de trabajos; etc, Solo lo que recursos humanos determina que deban conocer. CTS es un puente entre el empleado y Thermo King.

En cuanto a Thermo King es una compañía en la que se aprende muchisimo sobre los procesos de manufactura del producto, sus piezas y la filosofia Lean. Un ambiente muy bueno de compañerismo.

Algo que no me agradó es que la mayor parte de la nómina está compuesta por personal temporero; y la mayor parte de los empleados regulares llevan muchos años en los mismos puestos. Hay oportunidad de aprendizaje pero no de crecimiento profesional. Son muy pocas las oportunidades para ser empleado regular; y casi nulas para subir de puesto.
Providers of temporary professionals for a variety of companies
Office Clerk for Kellogg's Caribbean Services (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRJune 12, 2017
The work was fast-paced and challenging. I have learned to work within the Logistic department's data and invoicing procedures. The management was highly knowledgeable in the field and was a great learning experience in terms of learning working with SAP and the whole purchase orders to invoicing process. The hardest part of the job is the fact of been an temporary and unstable employee with no benefits and low wages. Temporary clerical employees have difficulties for getting a salary review in accordance with the increasing volume of work that came with time.
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Ponce, PRApril 28, 2017
It was a good place to work, but did not provide job security. Since it was a temp agency, you were not working at their location. Good or bad would depend on the company you are placed.
Empleos Temporales, no hay permanencia segura.
Dispatcher Team Leader (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRFebruary 7, 2017
Empresa de gestion de empleos, no hay muchos beneficios, contratos de empleo varian segun companias, no hay seguridad laboral.
Pros
Empleo rapido
Cons
No permanencia ni beneficios
differents jobs places
Secretary / Receptionist (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRFebruary 1, 2017
I have to gave credit to this company since they gave me my first job oportunity. I do a lot of duties, from receptionist, secretary and assistant. The hardest part is, that those jobs were temporary and we feel sad when the time come up, but the best part is that they gave the opportunity to work in different places.
Pros
weekly pay check
Cons
temporary jobs, no benefits
Music Zone was the best experience I had.
BEAUTY CONSULTANT/TAXI DISPATCHER (Former Employee) –  Santurce, PRAugust 20, 2016
Adecco always had an assignment for me and they always could rely on me. Always had good experiences and got a lot of experience and knowledge.

Music Zone was very fun to work at. I stopped working there because they ceased operations, but all of us were like a real family. It was very sad when they closed.
Pros
They are always paying attention to their employer needs.
Cons
N/a
Temporary job
Operation (Former Employee) –  San Sebastián, PRFebruary 2, 2016
I worked as a Sales Representative at a Service Center for a healthcare company. It was a full time job but temporary. Every client that visit us was assign to an employee who may help the client with the different services depending of their need.

Some time send faxes to the Central Offices.
Pros
40 hours job
Cons
No benefits
Productive and active workplace
Promoter (Former Employee) –  Ponce, PRAugust 25, 2015
Was able to put my customer service and communication skills to use in beauty product sales. Loved interacting with people and helping them to choose the best products that fit their needs.
Responsible and efficient staffing agency
Data entry agent/ Back Office (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRJuly 29, 2015
The agency is been on business for a long time, so they really know how to do their job. About the service and support of the agency all the time. If I had any question or situation in the work place, there was always a agency personnel to assist me.
Fun experiences while working
Product Demonstrator (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRJune 21, 2015
Although standing up for hours without sitting was all I did when I demonstrated perfume to clients, I liked it. Every single time you get a different reaction from the costumers you are showing the item that you are demonstrating. You learn how people can act in good and not so good ways but you need to always find a way to make them happy. The most enjoyable part of the job was smiling to the people passing by and them smiling back and coming to check out the product I was demonstrating.
Pros
Get to keep samples
Prodictive Job
Suite Attendant / Banquet (Current Employee) –  San Juan P.R.May 4, 2015
Is a exelnte job for student. A normal working day begins with the preparation of the suite will be the area where the food and drink of the guests who will go to see the concert is prepared. Once the concert ended, and restock inventory is made.
Pros
listen concerts
Cons
Shorts breake
Excellent Temporary Employment Company
Manufacturing/Warehouse/Production Assoc. (Former Employee) –  PRApril 24, 2015
At Caribbean Temporary Services I was able to find employment quickly and they matched my skills to the job selected.

I learned various skills during different company assignments, from manufacturing to quality control inspections.

My co-workers were all very nice, caring and fun to be around.

There were hardly difficult tasks, they always provided excellent training.

CTS was the best!
Pros
employee recognition awards/incentives, Christmas bonus checks, great training, HR were very reliable and accessible
Cons
most companies hired as temporary contract only, few to no opportunity for a permanent career
Work in different positions but only temporary.
Secretary & Switchboard Operator (Former Employee) –  Carolina, PRApril 23, 2015
Is a good company but only gave you temporary jobs. I like that I knew new people and the different things that you do in the position. The contact that you made with people. Deal with a lot of stress.
Pros
The opportunity to work and the experience.
Cons
Don't have permanent positions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caribbean Temporary Services, LLC.. Our community is ready to answer.

Caribbean Temporary Services, LLC. Reviews by Location