Caring Acres Nursing & Rehab

Caring Acres Nursing & Rehab Employee Reviews

Hard Work but Rewarding
I've worked her for a while now and I can without a doubt say that I love it. Its so rewarding working with this family of residents and other staff. The family that actually owns the building and company is a mother-son team and there amazing to work for. They truly care about all the employees from the bottom to the top. Just the other day I needed a ride to work and who came to get me - the owner! I don't know many companies that would do that.
Pros
Great residents and a family run organization that cares
Cons
Staff that NCNS, Even then their management team usually steps in to cover so that we can keep to our normal schedule
Love It!
Love working here. Had issues with 1 of our coworkers calling in but they were quick to address it and that person doesn't work here anymore. Oh, and we get to wear shorts and cool shirts
Pros
I feel appreciated
Cons
Miss the team every day!
My husband got a job in Des Moines so we relocated to Des Moines but if it was any other way I would still be at Caring Acres. I worked as a CNA on 2p-10p and LOVED IT! You get more time on this shift to get to know the residents and miss all of them daily. I would recommend anyone living in or around that area to work at Caring Acres more than anywhere else as they were an awesome company to work for and the residents are amazing!
Pros
Great residents, Involved owners that actually care
Challenging, Rewarding, and Staff that Care
Caring Acres is a bit different but amazing place to work than most places as they are a small single owned building with some neat incentives like getting paid to volunteer, being able to order company clothes out of a magazine, and free meals. Not going to lie its been stressful in the past but they have a new D.O.N. now that seems to be on top of stuff and is trying to build back up her team. Overall, I'm very happy to work for Caring Acres and when I see poor reviews it makes me want to pull out my hair as they really are a good company to work for and I get to work with some amazing people. Looking forward to what the future has in store.
Pros
New D.O.N., Free meals, Dedicated Staff, Being able to do activities with Residents
Cons
Short Breaks
It was great to work with the residents and help them..
I think caring acres is a bad place to work.. they work people until they are ready to drop. They are rude, not only to employees but to the residents also..
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
I loved it
This was a good place to work, friendly staff. Wonderful residents
Pros
free meals, got to eat with residents
Cons
worked a lot of hours due to call ins
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Caring Acres Nursing & Rehab?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caring Acres Nursing & Rehab. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2