Caring Acres Nursing & Rehab

Caring Acres Nursing & Rehab Management reviews

Ratings by categoryClear
Hard Work but Rewarding
I've worked her for a while now and I can without a doubt say that I love it. Its so rewarding working with this family of residents and other staff. The family that actually owns the building and company is a mother-son team and there amazing to work for. They truly care about all the employees from the bottom to the top. Just the other day I needed a ride to work and who came to get me - the owner! I don't know many companies that would do that.
Pros
Great residents and a family run organization that cares
Cons
Staff that NCNS, Even then their management team usually steps in to cover so that we can keep to our normal schedule
Love It!
Love working here. Had issues with 1 of our coworkers calling in but they were quick to address it and that person doesn't work here anymore. Oh, and we get to wear shorts and cool shirts
Pros
I feel appreciated
Cons
It was great to work with the residents and help them..
I think caring acres is a bad place to work.. they work people until they are ready to drop. They are rude, not only to employees but to the residents also..
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.