Caring Family Community Services Employee Reviews

Supportive environment
Licensed In-Home Counselor (Current Employee) –  Township of Jackson, NJFebruary 1, 2018
My experience working for Caring Family is that of a supportive. Management is clinically sound and works at creating an work place that is relaxed but responsible.
Pros
Flexible crafting your own work schedule
Cons
I have no compliants
This place is definitely Meh
Therapist/Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Sussex County, NJApril 18, 2017
The job is alright but they don't take no for an answer for referrals. The girl who does the referrals is always telling the management if you refuse a case no matter what the reason and then they pressure you to accept cases. They also don't pay as well as some of the other IIC places. They also don't offer license supervision which means you have to pay someone if you want these hours to count. I wouldn't go back.
Pros
One supervisor is pretty funny
Cons
bad work culture very condescending.
Official response from Caring Family Community Services
June 5, 2018

Thank you for the feedback. Based on your feedback we now provide Supervision towards licensure at no cost to our staff and have reviewed and improved flexibility to staff in accepting new referrals.

good company to work for
BCBA (Current Employee) –  New JerseyFebruary 5, 2017
I have worked for Caring Family for almost 5 years. Caring Family is a very supportive and professional company to work for. I find that there is low turnover among the staff who work for this company. The pay is comparable to other companies - on the higher end - and the office has been very supportive when I have had to contact them.
good place to work
RESPITE ASSISTANT AND ABA SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Township of Jackson, NJJanuary 15, 2017
I had a good experience working here and enjoyed the clients. The employer was very supportive to both employees and the clients. If there was ever an issue they were very attentive.
Friendly Administrative Staff And Great Pay
Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  Jackson, NJJuly 26, 2016
We are a company of over 150 employees that provides services for children in need throughout the entire state. The primary focus of our Administrative staff is on improving lives and keeping our field staff happy.

In regards to the negative review above my response is this: We pay our staff among the highest rates in the state for the services we provide. We have a company wide policy of keeping our staff's commutes to under a 1/2 hour from their homes. We retain staff at a higher rate than most other companies who provide in-home services in New Jersey. We were founded by a foster mother who dedicated her life to helping children in need and never cared about the bottom line.

I would recommend this company to all.
In home therapist.
IIC Therapist (Former Employee) –  New JerseyApril 28, 2016
This company provides therapeutic services to children. They do not like if you don't take cases when asked. The communication is poor and the rate per hour is very low compared to other companies.
Pros
They have a newletter that is nice and is emailed to staff.
Cons
They are very sensitive to people not accepting certain cases, They will offer you one case that is an hour away from your home and get upset if you dont take it, Unprofessional, The rate is about $15 below what others are offering.
Productive workplace
staff (Former Employee) –  Manalapan, NJJuly 24, 2012
Good company, cares about the clients. Flexible hours. You'll be in good standing as long as you complete the required paperwork and submit it in a timely manner.
Supportive work enviorment and great learning opportunities
Certified Behavioral Assistant (Current Employee) –  Manalapan, NJMay 30, 2012
Working for Caring Family has been a rewarding experience. It is a very supportive work enviornment with great supervision.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caring Family Community Services. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about