Caring Hands Animal Hospital Employee Reviews

2.8Job Security & Advancement
Very busy but fun place to work
Client Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAMarch 21, 2019
Working as a CCS/Receptionist at Caring Hands Animal Hospital is good entry level position because their starting pay is alright and coworkers are generally very kind and helpful. The call volume and amount of people coming in can get excessive at times and for some reason clients here are very, very demanding which can be stressful but its pretty manageable since there is typically 2-3 receptionists scheduled on a shift so workload is spread out. I am not sure about benefits since I am still on parents insurance and don't work full time currently. I do know that after working 90 days you get a discount for pet services and vet care from very knowledgable veterinarians, which is very helpful if you have older or sick pets. Overall, I would recommend applying here if you can handle a pretty fast paced job, work hard, have a friendly personality, and can learn very quickly since job training is minimal before you're kind of thrown in.
Pros
starting pay good, get to see animals, you get to sit down at front desk (last job we had to stand), nice coworkers, great management, frequent lunch and learns (FREE FOOD!), knowledgeable drs, discounted vet care after 90 days
Cons
very busy at times, short staffed at times, clients can be rude, training is minimal
Not a place for me
Veterinarian Assistant/Nurse (Former Employee) –  Clinton, NCFebruary 23, 2019
Typcial day consisted of treatments / care of animals, helping in surgery rooms along with the exam rooms, assisting with x rays, filing medications,
Fun, Fast Paced, Great Staff
Client Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAJanuary 10, 2019
I loved working at Caring Hands, we were a huge family. During stressful times we all worked together to get things done. Yes was the pay not enough considering the area we lived in, yes, but the team stuck together and i would recommend this animal hospital to anyone.
Poor managament
VET RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNDecember 14, 2018
Poor management and vet. A very nasty place and never organized! Wouldn't recommend any one to work there. They make the reception to everything with no help.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caring Hands Animal Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

Caring Hands Animal Hospital Reviews by Location