Caring Hands Animal Hospital Employee Review

View all Caring Hands Animal Hospital reviews

Very busy but fun place to work
Client Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAMarch 21, 2019
Working as a CCS/Receptionist at Caring Hands Animal Hospital is good entry level position because their starting pay is alright and coworkers are generally very kind and helpful. The call volume and amount of people coming in can get excessive at times and for some reason clients here are very, very demanding which can be stressful but its pretty manageable since there is typically 2-3 receptionists scheduled on a shift so workload is spread out. I am not sure about benefits since I am still on parents insurance and don't work full time currently. I do know that after working 90 days you get a discount for pet services and vet care from very knowledgable veterinarians, which is very helpful if you have older or sick pets. Overall, I would recommend applying here if you can handle a pretty fast paced job, work hard, have a friendly personality, and can learn very quickly since job training is minimal before you're kind of thrown in.
Pros
starting pay good, get to see animals, you get to sit down at front desk (last job we had to stand), nice coworkers, great management, frequent lunch and learns (FREE FOOD!), knowledgeable drs, discounted vet care after 90 days
Cons
very busy at times, short staffed at times, clients can be rude, training is minimal

Other Caring Hands Animal Hospital Employee Reviews

I Loved my job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Aventura, FLMay 17, 2019
I enjoyed working with my team. We had a great work relationship and everyone helped each other. Would reapply if I was back in the area. Truly a place that’s doesn’t feel like just a job.
Pros
Lunch and learns, great management, great synergy 🤗
Cons
Don’t always get 40hrs
Practice Owner just wanted family members
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 24, 2019
Temporary to guide new management with software usage, and procedures, such as boarding, proper medical documentation, and protocols.
New management was also instructed in safety protocols.
Pros
Close to my house
Cons
Owner just wanted family members in the practice

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caring Hands Animal Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

Caring Hands Animal Hospital Reviews by Location