CARING PROFESSIONALS Employee Reviews

Strong Values-based Culture of Kindness
Director of Marketing (Current Employee) –  Forest Hills, NYNovember 13, 2018
The owner of the company has developed a culture of decency, caring, and respect for her diverse workforce whlle at the same time growing her company. She leads by example and hires people who are smart, committed, and fair. There are good systems in place and people are approachable for help and support. At the same time, professionalism is respected and cultivated.
Pros
Continuing improvement of processes and professionalism.
Cons
A little better communication between departments is always a good thing.
Nice company with good coordinators
Personal Assistant to the elderly and infirmed (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 5, 2018
Great place to work on an independent schedule. Coordinators accessible and easy to discuss situations about care. Typical day started at 9am ending at 1pm. the hardest part of the job is traveling during a snowstorm because patients need me. Salary is not adequate to my needs.
Pros
Non
Cons
No benefits
Caring Professionals inc
Home Health Aide//NY (Former Employee) –  70-20 Austin street, forest hill, nyAugust 8, 2018
Love them and the nurses best team I had on my grandmothers side there amazing with the clients and the employees and luckily for my grandma and I we got to experience and witness both sides first hand
good company
HOME HEALTH AIDE (Current Employee) –  Long Island, NYJuly 29, 2018
Great when you need to care for family and also provide for your children at the same time. Able to make your own schedule and compared to other employers Caring Prof pays better.
fine
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYJuly 3, 2018
it was ok working there. because I went back to college they fired me. I worked for my family as well. I assisted with doctor appointments and bathing. cooked special diets because she is a diabetic. gave patient motivation to get up and do everyday activities.
Pros
family
Cons
school schedule conflict
Rewarding work experience
Home Attendant (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 28, 2018
There was a lot of travelling involved but it was a rewarding experience getting to spend quality time with my client on a weekly basis. I learned to be more patient and compassionate and to manage my time wisely. The most difficult aspect of this job was the long traveling hours by train. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know my client on a more personal level.
Pros
seeing my client frequently
Cons
long travel time
Worst company i ever work for
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNMarch 12, 2018
Poor management and loss of wages very unprofessional environment to work in. They will cheat you out your pay if you don't watch it and then get rude with you
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNFebruary 7, 2018
Management has always been helpful with any questions or concerns Ive had and when Ive had personal issues that I needed help with they have always gone above and beyond to help me, I have no complaints on management.
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJanuary 10, 2018
Is a very nice place to learn the balls and all the employees are very good people I will recommend this job to anyone that would like to be a PCA worker may take very good care of their clients and their company
Pros
They will always have someone for you to work with
Cons
I don’t have anything bad to say
Horrible work place
PCA/Homemaker (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNJanuary 3, 2018
If I knew they was unprofessional I would of never applied and wasted my time. They are very unorganized and more and the hours they have got ppl are unacceptable and not a place of work
Cons
Its a really good job if you are taking care of a family member
Personal Attendant (Former Employee) –  Forest Hills, NYOctober 18, 2017
Working as a CDPAP was ok for the most part, i took care of my grandmother and was given 56 hours a week with 12.00 an hour. The management are pretty nice & 95% of the time if you have a problem by the following week it’s resolved. Id recommend them to anyone!
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No health insurance
Super stressed
Bilingual CDPAP Coordinator, NY (Former Employee) –  Forest Hills, NYOctober 2, 2017
No consistency. No job security. Has preferences in personal. Not based in clear objectives. A lot of drama and gossip. Management unable to train or develop properly.
It was okay
Homemaker PCA (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNSeptember 18, 2017
They not good in finding another client when one leave. They don't have enough clients an the clients that they do have what the clients needs are they don't pay enough. And when times PCA worker the client doesn't allow the worker to have lunch breaks when they worker 7 to 8 hours a day.
Cons
An inviting work team enviroment
PCAS/ Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  919 MYRTLE AVEAugust 21, 2017
My time in association with caring professionals was very rewarding and educating. Being hired under the CDPAP program i learned the polices that are part of this government program. I was also allowed to utilize my skills in a more depth setting.
Pros
Flexiabilty
Cons
The company as a whole unit was fine, the administration/benefits/advancement is obsolete
Caregiver/Medical Assistant-housekeeping (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 4, 2017
I would like to keep my comments to myself, however I will mention there are no benefits, no advancement opportunities and the administration is unorganized and unfriendly. I have been called names, lied to and cheated in which all I can prove!!! The owner is amazing, thats all I have.
Good company
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYApril 1, 2017
Good company. Good co-workers and office staff. On-time pay. The office staff was helpful in matching job location with employees home address. I never regretted working for this company.
Great agency
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 1, 2015
Love working for them, wish the work was steady though.
Have to wait if Patient dies to be placed at another location.
Management is ok
I love working with all my patients
Genuine and caring environment
Home Attendant (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYSeptember 1, 2015
I attend to an elderly woman daily and assist her in tasks such as going to the store, cleaning her apartment, going on walks with her, and providing friendly company. The most difficult part of this job is the travel time, which takes up five hours of the day. But I love this job because I get to spend one-on-one personal time with her and learn about her as a person.
Pros
Flexible schedule, friendly environment
Cons
Long travel time
Reasonable place to gain experience
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Queens, New YorkNovember 22, 2014
Caring Professionals is a good place to start your career in Healthcare area - they provided minimum required education and assigned cases in patients' homes where I received experience of taking care of elderly people, assisting them in everyday activities, helping to adhere to schedule of taking medications, wheelchair moving, accompanying to doctor's appointments
interesting field of work for those that are interested
HHA (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYSeptember 20, 2014
it is a very organized work place with few headaches, job placement was swift and nice, management will to work with people who need certain areas for work and all around nice place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CARING PROFESSIONALS. Our community is ready to answer.