Caritas Employee Review

Productive Internship for the field of Human Services, Social Work and Substance Abuse Counseling
Social Worker/ Intake Assessor Intern (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 25, 2017
The semester that I spent at Caritas was productive for my internship in the field of Human Services and Substance Abuse Counseling. I also was able to get experience that will be helpful in my present field of Social Work.
Pros
To be apart of helping the community of Richmond, VA. with the homeless situation.
Cons
Short intership

Other Caritas Employee Reviews

Substance Abuse Counselor and Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Pawtucket, RIAugust 15, 2018
A typical day will be review your email, review list of new comer, call any potential client. get prepare for group of one to one meeting. I learned a lot at Caritas; everything I know today
Pros
Schedule and Salary
Cons
Inmediate supervisor
incredible nonprofit changing lives
Pro-Bono Instructor, Writer, Consultant, and Coach (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 5, 2017
CARITAS is the leading provider of homeless services in central virginia and helps people break the cycle of homelessness through four programs: the shelter, a furniture bank, a shelter for men recovering from addiction, and a comprehensive work readiness program.