Carlisle Group Plc Employee Reviews

The Company is closed do to the owners committing Fraud
Senior Construction & Property Accountant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 3, 2018
A great company to work for at one time. People were family to each other here and we were a growing company thriving to become the best in the industry. We were number one in Florida and third in the United States. Took only a couple of Senior Executives to destroy the company.
Pros
Close family culture
Cons
No longer in business.
Productive, teamwork was excellent
Compression Molding Operator (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNOctober 3, 2017
Carlisle employees displayed teamwork at its best every work day. The job is not hard if you get to know the machines. Management needs to get a little more involved with the operators on the floor a few improvements could make it a even better workplace.You learn essential skills it takes to make a excellent compression molding operator.
Pros
401k benefits, co- workers that work well together
Cons
Healthcare cost
Machine Operator
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Sparta, WISeptember 24, 2017
Operating machines daily and producing what is on the schedule for the week. Daily efficacies. Depending on how the machines run the more product you and get out.
Productive, fast-paced, and relaxed environment
Forklift Operator/Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 18, 2017
The hardest part of the job was when we received mixed trucks. It was a long process because we had to resort the products. I really improved with numbers, which will help me in the long run. We worked together by helping each other; therefore, it made every day easier. It was only 15 workers which made it easier to get things done. The most enjoyable part of the job was being recognized whenever we did good or bad, and safety was our first priority.
Pros
free lunches provided by company (sometimes)
Fast paced
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Terrell, TXAugust 23, 2017
Fast paced environment long hours, great benefits, great pay, new management, great ability to learn new talents useful everywhere, multi tasking. Multi racial environment , good staff, out of work get togethers with company.
Fast pace working environment
LPN Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lantana, FLAugust 14, 2017
It is an okay place to work. I enjoyed working there because everyday I go to work I fell more and more in love with the residents. Management needed improvement.
Warehouse with diofferent department to move to......
Warehouseman (Former Employee) –  Fairbanks AkJuly 13, 2017
It was and still is a interesting place to work. I worked there for a couple years and I was able to move about the company. There was always room for advancement.
good job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 13, 2017
good training good people worked for for them for 21 yrs good people I learned how to mgr. training crew count money inventory clean the owner would help all his people
the place is a wonderful place to work
LPN (Former Employee) –  Bucyrus, OHFebruary 16, 2017
i would like to send my parents to this wonderful facility, the work place is calm and supportive place....i enjoy the staff and the residents
Everything is good
Pneumatics (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TNFebruary 3, 2017
Everything is good great pay, benefits, management, top out in one year. Wish you didn't have to wait a whole year to receive vacation time. .......
Horrible under new management
Production Specialist (Current Employee) –  Clinton, TNJanuary 25, 2017
Carlisle/Carlstar used to be the best place to work! Great pay, good benefits, awesome supervisors... but since they've been bought out by Carlstar [STAY AWAY]. Horrible management with extreme favoritism, HR is no help to floor employees, a lot of OT, no job security/looking for reasons to fire people, cutting pay, and putting a hiring freeze on all temps (some that have been a temp for a year already). People that have been there for 20 years have quit due to how bad this place has gotten.

DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY.
Pros
Pay.
very nice place to work
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Fort Scott, KSDecember 1, 2016
employees are treated fairly have oportunities for advancement. this is a clean and safe work enviroment. Although there are times that require extra hours of work the company does have many encentives for its employees and their families.
Pros
very nice working enviroment
Cons
too far to drive from my residance
You have been warned
Server (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLOctober 29, 2016
Slavery environment, low pay, no chance of a raise whatsoever. The only good thing about this place is the compensation and benefits. But those are easily outweighed from the all the hard work.
benefits
Cons
management
Fast Paced, Great Management
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH, AND SAFETY CONTRACTOR (Current Employee) –  Carlisle, PAAugust 30, 2016
great company to work for, great benefits, more responsibility for those who want it. Great pay and benefits package. Great Company.
Good people to work for and very professional business
Construction Laborer (Former Employee) –  Pine Mountain, GAJuly 11, 2016
Enjoyed working for them. Sometimes you went to work never knowing what to expect, which is a good thing for most people. It is never boring. It was not always like that, sometimes we did specific projects. Sometimes we responded to a house flood/fire. But they did not over work you.
Pros
Real good money
Cons
Cant think of any
Carlisle
Program Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lantana, FLFebruary 4, 2016
Nice work place, just focus on your work assignment and get the job done to the best of your ability. The residents are so sweet and will brighten up your day.
good in between job
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 24, 2016
This job is not for a career. This is a steady, easy 9-5 in hopes of finding the next best thing. Although we are just offered straight pay for overtime, the availability is frequent.
Pros
sometimes free lunch, paid overtime
Cons
illogical decision making, Clique-ish culture
Fun, friendly, and fast paced work environment.
Cashier/Frontend Manager (Former Employee) –  Alexander City, ALJanuary 2, 2016
My typical day would be assuring the fast and friendly service moto that the company upholds. I learned that even though the customers have different personalities and lead different lives, they all have the same level of good customer service expectancy. Our managing staff, from the frontend to the pharmacy are all wonderful. We are adults and expected everyone to handle themselves accordingly. The hardest part was maintaining my composure with irate customers. The most enjoyable was knowing that my customers knew me by name; also watching them walk out, satisfied, with a smile on their faces.
Pros
paid holidays, and personal freedom
Cons
considering it's a small company, the cost of insurance is over the top.
The enviroment was okay
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Lantana, FLSeptember 26, 2015
I like serving to the elderly s because they was fun and loving but this job was to crampy filled with a lot of us waiters and the management was very blunt and didn't work with your schedule as much as other jobs would. But overall I really enjoyed there because of the seniors after all that's why I was there.
Just a job
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNJuly 22, 2015
Working 10hrs plus being manated to stay over without any kind of for warning made good money treated employers unfairly
Pros
good money
Cons
the job itself