Carlisle Interconnect Technologies Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Working at Carlisle
Gold Plating Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  El Segund CAJuly 11, 2018
My experience at Carlisle taught me that your co workers are a major part of your job. The employee at Carlisle were very kind, patient, and caring. I enjoyed my time there. I've also gained experience as a gold plating machine operator.
Manufacturing
Manufacturing (Former Employee) –  Pottstown, PAJuly 8, 2018
Ignorant people work here, very poor management, everyone works against you, nothing ever works jobs are always missing parts and it’s a very stressful environment, very ignorant to temps
Pros
Ok pay, activities for employees, paid time off
Cons
Rude people, not enough work to stay busy, poor overall management, short breaks
productive and good place to work
Document Controller (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAJune 14, 2018
work 8 hours every day, good place to learn many different kind of duties, management it is ok, this place is multicultural, The hardest part of the job is when at last minute they decide to do overtime. Best part, profit sharing every quarter.
who you know
Manufacturing (Current Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLJune 6, 2018
Overall this is a decent place to work, there are a lot people in positions that shouldn't be just for who they are. Management has no accountability, though factory workers are held to every standard. Morale plant wide is not where it could be, lack of respect for coworkers and the building itself.
benefits
Cons
no repercussions for management
Carlisle IT was a good place to work
Employee (Current Employee) –  Kent, WAMay 12, 2018
Carlisle IT was a great place to get started. Their culture in Kent is amazing, the overall feeling from a corporate HQ standpoint needs work to understand the needs and not drive their agenda. Corporate Florida needs to practice what they preach when times are tough. No trust or confidence that they are doing what is right for the factories or the employees, but more so what is best for them.
Pros
Kent Management is great! Kent Management really listens to thier employees
Cons
Alot of decisions are being driven by Corporate right. Culture is being damaged
HIgh stress and low reward place of employment
Planning Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALApril 22, 2018
Reviewing status on projects and inventory. Prioritizing work to wire shop department. Coordinating projects across multiple departments to get product shipped on time.

Learned Excel spreadsheet management. How to read and correct wire harness drawings from engineering.

Management is overwhelmed by amount of work taken on from customer, which leads to stressful working environment.

Everything is urgent and under very tight time constraints from customer.

Dealing with constant changes to work instructions and schedule for delivery of product.

The people are the part of working here, but many have been leaving the last six months due to company direction
Pros
profit sharing check per quarter
Cons
no room for advancment, poor salary increases.
good palce to learn
Machinist (Current Employee) –  Cerritos, CAApril 17, 2018
good place to learn. nice environment . steady work. mangers are really nice. safe place to work. been there almost 10 yrs. good experience...........
Pros
45 min lunch
Average
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAApril 8, 2018
Not the best, not the worst. Just ok. No union, average pay, agressive delivery dates, quarterly profit share, 401k, dental, medical, and vision. Opportunities for advancement, but only in certain fields. Opportunities to relocate if desired.
Pros
Game room, vending machines, employee appreciation, culture, and location.
Cons
Little to no profit share, short resources, and budget cuts.
Production area
Set up Person (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAMarch 27, 2018
Management wasn't good, first person cry first to win. Wasted raw material. No team work. No appraisal for efforts. Gossiped environment. HR not confidential at all. Workers didn't follow standard and safety rules. Lot of safety issues. Very stressful company to work in. Culture place base only on Mexicans, not diversification at all. The only thing I used to enjoy is talk to my coworkers from platting, or production scheduler area.
Pros
public transportation discount
Cons
not enough benefits, nepotism, discrimination
Work at CIT
Manufacturing Engineer Technician (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAMarch 16, 2018
My last employment was enjoyable and exciting for me when a new management started taking over Carlyle and CIT Incorporation has been established at Kent. All employees were working hard under new COS that was helping the company have three great awards (Bronze, Silver and Gold) for excellent lean manufacturing. Those days are great to me and I am sure it also is good to my co-workers. We have a good profit sharing for every quarter. There may be a shift from operating management and that really was changing a CIT culture at Kent. I felt people from the company now is no longer to trust and respect to each other. Everyone was trying to keep their own things for saving a job security.

My most enjoyable moment when my co-workers were giving me a compliments about my distribution for helping them to work easier. The hardest part of my job was I have to work in an environment when my co-workers don't trust and respect each other.
Fast paced and high volume manufacturing
Manufacturing Associate (Current Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLMarch 6, 2018
This is a Fast Paced Manufacturing Company. Lots of opportunity to work on any shift. Usually starting on 3rd Shift. They have Great Benefits. The Hardest part of the job is learning the multiple processes it takes to produce high quality products. The demand is very high and you have lots of opportunity to work weekends. a lot of Mandatory Saturdays. Overall the company has competitive pay and room for advancement.
Pros
secure job
Cons
short breaks
Sales Director
Sale Director (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAMarch 5, 2018
Business was unorganized. Little to no accountability or collaboration. Leadership does not get along with one another. Pay I bad for what is expected.
It is a job with much left to desire
Thermal Extrusion Operator / Trainer (Former Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLMarch 5, 2018
Okay pay, okay benefits. management. the best thing about working at Carlisle IT is the people you work with. The day can be long and tedious but usually co workers make the day go much faster.
Pros
Okay pay, okay benefits
Cons
management.
poor management
Calibration Technician (Former Employee) –  Franklin, WIMarch 5, 2018
Good people poor leadership. No room for advancement. Clean environment and well maintained. If not degreed will not listen to your ideas. Mandatory OT including Saturday and some Sunday.
Pros
clean
Cons
poor leaders
Productive and fast paced.
Tire Painter (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNFebruary 26, 2018
Very isolated work environment with deadlines for certain jobs. Fast paced and dependable work speeds. There was never a typical day at Carlisle. Usually beginning of the weeks we’re the busiest and the end of the weeks we’re slow depending on if everyone got their work done by deadlines.
Pros
Free drinks due to extreme hot weather
Cons
Extremely hot weather
Great learning experience
Quality Technician/Document Control Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLFebruary 25, 2018
I learned an incredible amount about the aerospace industry starting from day one. The operator positions are very physical and everyone on the floor is willing to help you learn. The benefit package is outstanding.
Very Average
Mechanical Engineering Intern (Current Employee) –  Franklin, WIJanuary 22, 2018
To me it was very slow paced for long periods of time between projects. I am only an intern but I know the starting salary for an entry level engineer is low.
Good work culture with average compensation
Production Planner/Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Kent, WAJanuary 21, 2018
CIT is a good place to work and the company is good about fostering and providing career development. A comfortable company culture with innovative products. The only major negative is the average/below average compensation.
Pros
Good company culture
Cons
below average compensation
Productive workplace,fun and learned alot
Mold hanger/technician (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 19, 2018
Fun workplace and will learn a lot if you want to learn it’s like another family everyone helps you learn what you don’t know.Great leadership and staff
Pros
Instructs everyone very well good team work
Cons
Short breaks
Toxic Work Environment
Supply Chain (Current Employee) –  Franklin, WIJanuary 17, 2018
Work environment is terrible. Managers don't give good direction. Issues are not addressed. Things just keep getting worse with no end in sight. No matter how much you work, it is never enough. Company couldn't care less if they burn people out. People keep quitting and it's like a revolving door.
Pros
Pays decent
Cons
Everything else