CARLSBAD MANAGEMENT GROUP Employee Reviews

good company with good perspectives on employees
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  New YorkDecember 12, 2017
This is a letter of recommendation for Carlsbad management. It has been my personal great pleasure to work with Carlsbad and it's Management team for many years. The leadership at Carlsbad is top notch. They are always willing to meet and discuss options to learn and grow their business. They are very involved with its employees and their continued education in many ways. It has always impressed me how involved they are from the top down. I feel like this can be a rare thing within this industry.
Would not recommend
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Norman, OK 73072December 11, 2016
Unprofessionally managed, lots of favoritism, and no work/life balance. Travel expenses during work hours became pretty costly (once at work, I was asked to drive back to the opposite side of town for various errands-several times a day sometimes). Absolutely no recognition for work achievements. Unfair advantages and prizes given to certain employees. I was talked down to more than once by several employees within the company, but there was nobody I could go to about these issues because the company lacks a proper HR department and corporate structure. While working for Carlsbad, I did gain several sales and customer service skills I will continue to take with me throughout my professional life.
Pros
Decent bonuses
This company is a joke
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 23, 2016
Everyone in management are friends and it is family owned, so family too.They pick and choose who gets to go by the rules. They don't train you, so if you do not have experience as a leasing agent then I suggest you start somewhere else as one because they will make you feel like an idiot for asking something that you do not know. Also, the calling system that they use is a joke, they will make you bug and bug and bug people and once the person tells you to stop calling, they tell you to put them on the wait list and call them back in 6 months. I am serious, do NOT work for them, I work for a new property management and it is no where near as stressful as working for Carlsbad Mgmt and we work as a team and I love my manager and corporate, unlike this company.
Pros
Hour lunch and co-workers
Cons
Management, pay