Carlson Craft Social

United States7 reviews

Carlson Craft Social insights

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Great company

I have been with carlson craft for 20+ years and have really enjoyed my supervisors and other co workers. They are flexible with life happenings and have a place for everyone and al different schedules.

You are just a number

I worked at CC for over 20 years; which really means NOTHING when it comes to it. The company wants employees to be loyal and do whatever is needed, but the company is NOT loyal to their employees. Random layoffs/let people go with no warning. The is absolutely NO job security!

Cons

Low pay, No job security, not good insurance

Good place to work while in college

Pay isn't very good. Benefits are ok. Management doesn't understand all of the job functions such as color management and how long it takes to complete certain orders

Pros

flexible hours, Pto

Cons

management, pay

Fun environment, encouraging, flexible

I worked at Carlson Craft while I was in college and it was a fun place to work. The people there were extremely encouraging, supportive and pushed you to do your best. They were constantly doing training to make sure you had the needed information to do your job well. With my crazy class schedule, they were very flexible with me so I was still able to get the hours in that I needed to support myself.

Pros

Flexible Schedule, good work environment

Cons

N/a

productive and good benefits

Most people have been fun to work with. I did like working there. I got the materials for the employees who did the printing of the orders.

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

Carlson Craft

My typical day started at 7:30 a.m. and ended about 4:30 p.m. I loved the job I held. I was able to run several of the machines around the building and perform several of the other jobs in the building. I was a key person in my area, holding a group leader position in the packaging/shipping area until I left. My management was great, very on top of things and never afraid to help out when short staffed or during the busy seasons. Most of my co-workers were very hard working, putting in long hours with myself during rush. I truly miss my job and it was a tough choice to become a stay at home parent and full time student. I found pleasure in knowing I had a hand or two in making someone's special day that much better. At Carlson Craft we dealt with social invitations and party supplies such as baby showers, weddings and graduations to name a few. I enjoyed helping customers, fellow co-workers and management when ever I was given the chance.

Pros

Fast paced, always something new, full benifits, flexible and great staff

Cons

Not much opportunity to advance

Great place to work.

Welcoming atmosphere with personable management. Very family oriented.

Pros

employee discounts, good insurance.

Cons

have downsized repeatedly in recent years.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Carlson Craft Social?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carlson Craft Social. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Carlson Craft Social Reviews by Location