Carlton Staffing Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
great place to work for
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Sugarland, TXJuly 9, 2018
very good place to work and pays well . I enjoyed working for this agency although it was only temporary it was fun and I enjoyed going to different locations.
Pros
worked at diffrent locations
Cons
temporary
Great staff ! Good people
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 26, 2018
I would highly recommend Carlton Staffing if your looking for employment. I applied and had me working the next week . It’s has now turned into a possible permanent position. They are very professional, and keep up with things , especially make sure you get paid .
Pros
Great staff !
Cons
None that I can think of .
Very accommodating
Administrative Assistant/Secretary (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 17, 2018
I loved working for Carlton Staffing. The team kept me working on a steady pace. The management team was awesome as well. I highly recommend this company!
Pros
Flexibility and accommodating
Cons
No health insurance and the salary did not meet my needs.
Great
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Waller, TXMarch 25, 2018
I love working for Carlton staffing and would love to work for them again the pay is good weekly and plenty overtime very nice people in the office they take care of all my problems no quiestions asked
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Short lunch breaks
Good place to work for
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Stafford, TXMarch 20, 2018
They kept me busy by finding me employment that would last for a while or that could potentially be eligible for permanent employment. They were very nice and caring to our need for employment.
Tried to keep me busy
Temporary Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 9, 2018
The staff is very much aware of the needs of the job seeker. They will try and help you the best that they can with assignments even if it may be a little lower than the pay that you require.
Learning experiences
Clerical Support (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 12, 2017
Able to work with employees and employers with various business ethnics and professionalism. I was always assisted and not expected to understand the business and given explanations of my expectations of a temporary employee.
Excellent Temporary Staffing Company
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Hurst, TXOctober 2, 2017
The company was caring and always asking if i was comfortable with company i was working with. They were always trying to have a job lined up for me when the other job was ending.
Pros
Could pick my jobs
Cons
Not always jobs available
Good place to work as a temporary
Temporary Administrative Services (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 10, 2017
I work for Carlton staffing as a temporary associate. I am sent to various companies to fill in for associates unable to come to work or while they are on vacation I am ready to work full-time and have some security.

Carlton is very good to me and has kept me busy but the jobs are just temporary which is what I asked for when I started to work there.
Pros
Learn different systems at various companies
Cons
Need a permanent job
“Assembly mechanic”
Mechanical Assembly (Current Employee) –  Harris County, TXSeptember 6, 2017
Very good pay and benefits and very good sick leave days you build up very quickly. Plus a bonus at the end of every year two weeks off paid. you can catch on quickly to things you never did before.
Pros
Learn new things
Cons
Not even pay
Cool place to work for, friendly and helpful people.
Dockworker / Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 4, 2017
Looking for a good job with this company is awesome. They actually give you night differential and holiday pay but you have to be there for a while. Friendly and cool breeze staff agency.
Pros
Understandable and helpful people which like to see you do better and find a good job.
Cons
Each agency are not the same. In other cities they don't welcome you with open arms.
Stressful not knowing when job assignment would end
National Account Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  XPO LogisticsAugust 25, 2017
Would have liked a job that was going to actually hire me on after proving myself instead of letting me go due to not willing to pay what I was making.
shipping and receiving
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Stafford, TXJune 16, 2017
I worked at Morrison Pluming Co. Receiving merchandise daily shipping locally and state side. Delivering items, keeping up with inventory daily, making sure the warehouse was neat and clean for the next morning.
N/a
Cargo Claims Examiner (Current Employee) –  N Richland Hills, TXJune 14, 2017
Good place to work for easy going love the hours and pay and the way they work with you to ensure you meet all goals they just dot care about the money but ensuring you are good at your job
A good one.
Logistics Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 13, 2017
Carlton is a good service to work for if your not looking for warehouse work. They mainly cater to the clerical and more professional side of the business.
Pros
Good jobs
Cons
Limited opportunities
Flexible schedule
ACCOUNTANT CONTRACTOR (Current Employee) –  Sugarland, TXApril 3, 2017
Flexible schedule to allow for doctor appointments family time, Accessible management. This is a great place to work, management is transparent and available to help anyone. Co-workers are nice and willing to help each other out.
The location is convenient to get to, my commute is not horrible.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
no benefits for contract work
They found a job for me right away!
Contract Employee (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 17, 2017
The job they found for me was a good fit and I really enjoyed it. I learned a lot about computer systems, and EXCEL at the job where they placed me. The management was really caring. The hardest part about the job is the fact that it was only temporary. The most enjoyable part was the day to day routine, and the people.
Pros
They found me a job I really liked right away.
Cons
Temps only
Carlton Staffing Temp Agency
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 19, 2017
Good temp agency to find employment finds work placement fast only took thirty days or less to find work. Starting pay is average for temp agency work
Great staff to work with and has good upward mobility
On-Site Staffing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 4, 2015
While I was employed with Carlton Staffing as an On-Site Recruiting Manager, I thoroughly enjoyed working with my team and the support that was given by management.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
I worked with a difficult client, but in the end it was okay.
Always work to be done
Shipping Clerk (Current Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXAugust 21, 2015
Mandatory over time
Stand up to 10 hrs
fast paced
hardest part was knowing which sized box goes on which pallet, but after a week or so you adapt to it.