CarMax Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 3,376 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOBill Nash73%approve of Bill Nash's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryVehicle Dealers
- Headquarters12800 Tuckahoe Creek Pkwy. Richmond VA, United States 23238
You're seeing CarMax jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 7.6K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at CarMax have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 371 questions about working at CarMax. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from CarMax employees.
Insights from 1.8K Indeed users who have interviewed with CarMax within the last 5 years.
It is one of the company that are in a must work company list.It helps me put one more step in my sales representative career.
work weekend and flexible have
Had to rollplay. Interviewed with 3 people
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at CarMax?Published on May 24, 2021