Carmel Partners

employeeenjoylunchcompanymanagementgreatgoodtime

Carmel Partners insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

Free monthly lunches, great benefits

great place to work, until they bring you into a conference room and tell everyone that they are going a different direction and that everyone in the room is getting laid off.

Fairfax n work place

Carmel came to the east coast for a short period of time. I did not have the chance to know it very well. They bought a portafolio of properties, flipped and sold it in 3 years

Pros

Good environment

Cons

Remote management from west coast

Great Company I would work for them again in a heartbeat.

Great Company I would work for them again in a heartbeat. I worked as an onsite employee for 6 years and only parted ways because the property I was assigned to went third party management and my position was absorbed with it.

A Happy place to work with reasonable hours and good compensation

It is a great place to work. Reasonable hours, I left work at 5:00 almost every day, a very professional & cordial atmosphere. A great group of people who really want to work there. Informal hierarchy in the office with an open-door policy to top management. They treat their customers and team members very well.

Well established Real Estate Investment Firm

Great opportunity to learn everything possible about the industry and have grown immensely in my career. Very fast paced work environment, wonderful people.

Excellent

Absolutely the best in the business of construction. Brilliant superintendents. They specialize in recruiting the best and brightest in luxury multifamily residential construction. They gave me a top shelf education in construction.

Productive and Fast Moving Work Environment

A quick paced work environment, that requires a lot of hands on work and studying, but is very rewarding if you stay committed. They treat their employees exceptionally well and offer a great amount of opportunities to rise up in the construction industry.

Great work place

I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility, as well as overseeing a staff of seven individuals. Working in IT was great at carmel.

Pros

Lunch gathering and company outtings

Cons

The travel was far

good work environment

Learned alot from other co-workers. Management was good. Work environment is good taking care or employees and good company functions that includes family.

Collaborative and open people. Everyone helps out

We worked as a closely-knit team, with support from HR, Accounting, and IT. Management is proactive in promoting an open-door culture and furthering individual careers. The best part of the job was the camaraderie - we supported each other, and laughed together. This is how we got the project built. The most difficult part of the job was getting clear, detailed, direction and documentation from the architect.

Best Company iv'e ever worked for!

Carmel Partners always think and care about their employees. Great opportunities for advancement, and or relocation if needed, management was always fair, benefits were awesome! Overall great place to work!

Pros

Great work enviornment

Cons

Contract ended

No Comment.

I having nothing really to say about this company. Did not work there very long at all. But it was a very good work schedule. I do not think this company is even still around.

Pros

Okay schedule and pay.

Cons

No issues.

Loved this place

I loved working for Carmel. The only reason I left was because the property that I worked at sold and they did not have another one that was close enough to me.

Great Company

I really enjoyed working for Carmel Partners. They are an excellent company with good benefits. Upper management is on point with technology and current employment implementations.

Customer Service daily

Leasing is a stressful job, you have to sell a new tenet a life that they see them self living for either a month or a possible lifetime. Customer service is key

great place to work at

Carmel partners was a great experience where i learned lots of new techniques to better my productivity. was sad to have to leave but i had to relocate.

Good benefit package and excellent training

Like with all large companies, is hard to get anything done and work independently or as part of a team. Overall one of the best employers. Good benefits and compensation. Fun quarterly picnics.

Fun place to work

The management was very laid back and the benefits were amazing for the job that was required. If you like interacting with people, this is a great place to work while in school or if you are interested in property management.

Sorry that upper management changed.

Carmel was a great place to work. Basically i was left alone to produce renovated units as quickly as possible. When i came on board my predecessor had botched the entire process. they were completing apartments in 90 to 120 days. I was left alone and my nearest supervisor was in Denver CO. I set everything in place and brought down unit completions to 30 days--punched and ready for move in. I put pressure on myself and put that runaway train back on track. Sorry i left but they changed also and the company is not the same any more.

Review Summary

Great company that capitalized on intellectual capital and the utilization of energy opportunities. I experienced a tremendous amount of a deep breath of analytical exposure.

Good benefits, good corporate culture

Encouraged to succeed, allowed to create my own success. Good pay, paid full bonus. Great managers. Supportive staff. Good benefit program. Flexible hours.

Common questions about Carmel Partners

Answered by current and former employees at Carmel Partners

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carmel Partners. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits