Carmel Partners Employee Review

View all Carmel Partners reviews

Great for sales and some real estate experience, not for career
Leasing Professional (Current Employee) –  Davis, CAAugust 7, 2013
Unless one plans on going into a career in sales, real estate, and/or property management then this position is only great for the experience but not a career. A typical day consists of taking calls from interested customers and current residents; the job tasks for repetivite and some times tededious. Organization is key in order to efficiently work on files, help your team and help others over the phone, via email, or in person. I've learned how to comfortably and confident ask work in sales and I've learned how to utilize an online software for the position. I have also learned how to review lease contracts with customers and review account ledgers for their rent payments. I think one of the hardest part of the job is maintaining consistent communication with all the customers we receive on a daily basis but I really enjoy interacting and helping them find the best place to lvie in Davis.
Pros
Access to an clubhouse: pool and BBQ area, 24/7 gym, game area, movie theater; occassional catered lunch
Cons
Great benefits. Short lunch break, limited time off, slow during the fall and early winter

Other Carmel Partners Employee Reviews

Loved this place
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Pittsburg, CAApril 16, 2018
I loved working for Carmel. The only reason I left was because the property that I worked at sold and they did not have another one that was close enough to me.
Great Company
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 11, 2017
I really enjoyed working for Carmel Partners. They are an excellent company with good benefits. Upper management is on point with technology and current employment implementations.