Carmeuse Lime & Stone Employee Reviews for Manager

Wonderful Place to Work!
Corporate Management (Current Employee) –  PittsburghMay 3, 2013
Carmeuse is a great place to work with people that really care about what they do and also each other. I came in with little experience and with hard work and dedication and I was able to grow with the company. I have had wonderful opportunities and experiences that I have never had with past companies. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with people that care and are not quick to judge and blame. My job is challenging and I have a list of things that need to get done that seems impossible, but with the support of our management team, we do get things accomplished. If you are a hard worker who can think creatively, you will be presented with a bounty of unique experiences and opportunities at Carmeuse!
Pros
People, opportunities
Cons
Limited resources
Great place to work, excellent support from all levels of management
Manager (Current Employee) –  AlabamaMarch 26, 2013
With this company there are great opportunities to get involved in different parts of the business. They focus efforts on employee development and advancement. The compensation and benefits are very competitive. Being a private/family-owned company, the core values of safety, environmental, respect, and being the best are a priority that they live by.