Carolina Reserve of Hendersonville Employee Reviews

Run don't walk .away.
Hiusekeeper (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, NCNovember 29, 2019
Terrible place to work. Run away! Terrible pay, benefits are horrible. Favoritism is everywhere. If you are not like you will be treated as such. Do not work here. So glad I left.
Team work
Hendersonville (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, NCJune 10, 2019
Team work needs to get better as well as communication. Instead of one shift against another. Otherwise not a bad place to work. The employees and residents fun to work with.
really nice staff and residents
SIC (Current Employee) –  Hendersonville, NCJuly 9, 2018
staff and residents are very nice and fun to work with. i was a resident care aide and quickly become a sic. the management gives you lots of training and if you ask for more responsibility, you can raise your pay pretty quick. i really like working here and eventually want to become the resident care coordinator
Pros
benefits, pay, people
Lots of ability to advance
SIC/Med Tech (Current Employee) –  Hendersonville, NCJuly 5, 2018
I started off as a resident care aide and I am now a SIC. This has increased my pay and I have the opportunity to continue to increase my responsibility. The management really wants the staff to grow and they invest a lot in training us and helping us learn more.
Pros
education, meals, residents
great company
SIC (Current Employee) –  Hendersonville, NCJuly 2, 2018
I love working at Carolina Reserve. The residents are wonderful and the management is great. It is like working in a family atmosphere - everyone supports each other and helps one another out. The residents are great and the benefits and pay are great too. I am very happy with my job. The best part is that the company will pay for your to take classes to raise your salary - which I have taken advantage of.
Pros
Tuition Reimbursement, Benefits, Family Atmosphere
its a great place to work
Med Tech (Current Employee) –  Hendersonville, NCJune 28, 2018
i enjoy my job very much. i work as a med tech and i love the residents and the staff. navion has brought in new executive directors and new RNs and a LPN, which is really helpful. the health care benefits are very good - better than anywhere else i have worked. they also pay out bonuses for good performance. they do a lot of training and are really serious about helping us advance in our careers.
Pros
residents, benefits, pay, staff
Cons
only carry one week of PTO each year
Great Team, Great Residents, Great Benefits
CNA (Current Employee) –  Hendersonville, NCJune 27, 2018
I love working at Carolina Reserve. The team is amazing, there are a lot of opportunities for advancement, and if you work hard and don't call off, you can grow your salary very quickly. I am looking forward to growing with the company.
Pros
Good pay, good benefits, good PTO
New Directors of Clinical Services at both Carolina Reserve of Hendersonville and Laurel Park!
Director of Clinical Services Laurel Park (Current Employee) –  Hendersonville, NCJune 9, 2018
We have a new Director of Clinical Services at Carolina Reserve of Laurel Park and have a new one starting this week at Carolina Reserve of Hendersonville. Navion is a great company to work for. We have beautiful buildings and offer Assisted Living and Secured Memory Care. The Residents and Staff are great. Come see the exciting changes that are occurring at these buildings!
Pros
Management that cares
Not adequate staff
Med Tech/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, NCFebruary 9, 2018
Great mgmt very great employees severely understaffed employees are doing jobs of at least 2 people cant train new employees coming in frusturating to trainee and trainer
Pros
Polite staff
Cons
Not enough staff whatsoever
Very Short Staffed, RN is a joke
Supervisor/Med Tech (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, NCJanuary 4, 2018
Way too short staffed, I'm lucky if I had 2 RA's and me as Med Tech, nobody ever showed up on time to relieve, if the next shift didn't show they forced you to stay, which I'm pretty sure is illegal. I constantly worked doubles for them with no appreciation. Never got a break especially if I was the only med tech and then get wrote up for not taking a break. RN is a joke and extremely rude. Call bells alarms are awful because the phones only work half of the time.
Pros
The Residents, free meal, pay rate
Cons
Should always be 2 Med Tech's, no break, short staffed
So far so good
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCDecember 21, 2017
I work for the facility in Durham so far they have been goods. I love the benefits they offer. It's kinda hard going from not paying for benefits to paying for them. I thought they were going to be high but it was not. I like the company and they can help you advance your career in nursing. Two thumbs up!!!
Pros
new changes
Cons
paying for meals
New Company is Fantastic!
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hendersonville, NCAugust 9, 2017
I worked here when it was run by HHHunt and Navion Senior Solutions (the new owner). The change has been amazing. There is more staff, better pay, better benefits, and a better overall culture. I love coming to work every day! They give bonuses for good performance and even give scholarships for getting your CNA and med tech.
About Carolina reserve
Ra (Current Employee) –  NCApril 8, 2017
It was a good work place until the new company took over the benefits are terrible and expensive hhhunt was better I've been working here for 4 months and it's terrible
Official response from Carolina Reserve of Hendersonville
August 9, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. As the new operator, we have matched HHHunt's benefits 1 to 1. We have surveyed our employees and the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive with respect to their satisfaction regarding the new transition. We are disappointed that you are dissatisfied and would welcome the opportunity to discuss it should you be willing to speak with us directly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carolina Reserve of Hendersonville. Our community is ready to answer.

Carolina Reserve of Hendersonville Reviews by Location