Carolina Therapy Services Employee Reviews

Very toxic, enviornment. Therapist who do not work cohesively together, culture of bullying.
LPTA (Former Employee) –  Jamestown n.c.December 9, 2018
Worked at several Carolina therapy buildings in gsbo, Jamestown, and Elkin. I experienced the following hostile environment among the manager at Elkin. Bullying by several therapist at facilities. And encountered unprofessional ethics of manager. Toxic therapy environment, would not recommend this company.
Pros
Paycheck.
Cons
Very toxic therapy enviornment. Excessive bullying, and hostile settings.
CTS is a great company to work for.
COTA/L (Current Employee) –  Smithfield, NCOctober 30, 2018
I currently work with a great therapy team, have a wonderful, caring, supportive rehab manger, but am seriously considering a move to an area near Boone, NC.
Everyone can enjoy their job and improve in their field. Great combination.
Physical therapist assistant (Current Employee) –  Dunn, NCJanuary 26, 2018
Enjoy working for Carolina Therapy Services very much. Want a full-time job instead of PRN work. Everyone works together to help patients improve. Workers begin to feel like family. I think that's an important part of enjoying your job and doing well at your job.
Pros
Full-time has many pros.
Cons
PRN has less pros.
good place
PRN Physical therapist assistant (Current Employee) –  New Bern, NCNovember 1, 2017
Great place to work. Great crew at all the locations I worked at. Excellent patient care overall. Very knowledgeable staff. The facility was always clean.
Wonderful place to internship
Inpatient/Acute Patient Intern (Former Employee) –  Laurinburg, NCAugust 8, 2017
I enjoyed my time as an intern here. The staff were very engaging and informal. They allowed me to be apart of some many things and participate in a lot of procedures !
love this job
Behavior Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orangeburg, SCFebruary 7, 2017
Enjoy working with children. learned that we are different in our own way, but similar also. could have better communication skills with employees.. great place to work
A fun place to work
Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Hampstead, NCJanuary 17, 2016
While there I met a lot of new people and made many friends. It was nice to work with both new and experienced members of the rehabilitation teams.
Productive and a fun work place
Restorative Aide (Former Employee) –  Dunn, NCJuly 10, 2012
I enjoyed the residents the most to make them smile and forget about their problems and pain if only for a few seconds. Patience is what I learned the most because we have to be patient with all people. The hardest part of my job is the lost of a patient. I enjoyed the management team and the rest of the staff everyone is a team player.
Pros
pto days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carolina Therapy Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Carolina Therapy Services Reviews by Location