Carolina Trust Federal Credit Union

• Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things

Easy job, poor management.

An easy job if you're looking for something comfortable. If you're looking to grow as a person and progress in your career, stay far away. New ideas or recommendations are not taken well.

Pros

Easy, Great Customers/Members, Good hours.

Cons

Micromanagement, Favorites, Passive Agressiveness

If you like high school this is for you

Management was awful. Human Resources likes to intimidate you. Think they are better than you. Promise advancement but you don’t see it. They allow their members to overdraft their accounts! What CU or bank does that!?!?! Members can waltz right in and overdraft their account. Way to open yourself up for people to cheat the system! Take your money and never hear from them again! Credit union is too small. Rumors go around all over that they are only still afloat because of mortgages. They need a new platform aimed at younger generation. The shared branching is ridiculous. It’s high school all over again. Turnover. Cliques. Favorites. Don’t waste your time!

Pros

Cons

Low pay for experienced bankers, health insurance prices are ridiculous

Great People, good place to work

I enjoyed my time there. Good people, very professional but laid back. Small enough for a family/team atmosphere. Great Benefits. Good chances for advancement.

Great.

Was a lovely time I spent at CTFCU. I only left due to relocation. If I would have stayed then I would have remain being an employee of Carolina Trust.

Overall...

Overall, the credit union is a great place to work. I had an issue with one individual over a personal situation that I had no control over, but that is water under the bridge now.

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Credit Union was great, management was terrible

Management would insult outfits and makeup and gossip behind your back. Credit Union atmosphere was great and customers were great. Paid holidays and weekends off were great. Working in a branch I heard was much different from working in the corporate office with the senior management. I would go back but only in a branch.

Pros

holidays paid off

Cons

nasty back biting management

Members Helping Members

A great place to work where you can really make a difference in people's lives. A second change to many who would otherwise be turned away. Senior management is not very involved in day to day operations but department heads are supportive and helpful to their employees.

Pros

great benefits, paid holidays and health insurance

Cons

Somewhat catty environment with back-biting and gossiping.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carolina Trust Federal Credit Union. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Carolina Trust Federal Credit Union Reviews by Location

• Carolina Trust Federal Credit Union
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?