Carousel Motor Group Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 23 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
We want to be the dealership of choice across our customer's entire lifespan. As we strive to create the best possible customer experience at every touchpoint, we will build lasting relationships with our neighbors and colleagues, making a positive impact on our local community....
We want to be the dealership of choice across our customer's entire lifespan. As we strive to create the best possible customer experience at every touchpoint, we will build lasting relationships with our neighbors and colleagues, making a positive impact on our local community.
You’re seeing all 24 jobs at Carousel Motor Group because we can’t find any available jobs at Carousel Motor Group close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 52 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 15 questions about working at Carousel Motor Group. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Carousel Motor Group employees.
Insights from 17 Indeed users who have interviewed with Carousel Motor Group within the last 5 years.
Why do you want to sell cars
Why do you want to sell cars...
Did I have a drivers license
Did I have a drivers license ...
What is the most important thing I need to make me as successful as I can possibly be. Also, questions about family and work-life balance needs.
What is the most important thi...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.