Working at Carousel USA: Latest Carousel USA Reviews

• Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Overall satisfaction

Welder

This is a great company if your just starting out and want to learn some skills. But Don't expect management to be too involved in training as it's a sink or swim kinda environment, "figure it out" is the motto in this shop. Overall it's not a bad place if you have half a brain and are willing to work hard.

Pros

Long hard work days

Cons

Detached management

Management sucks.

People will watch you mess up before offering advice. Obviously you need to know the basics of a job to complete your duty’s. Coworkers sucked. Management was the worst I’ve ever experienced.

A day at Carousel USA

Working for carousel USA I’ve learn a lot. They’ve been difficulties like every other company. Management it’s hard to understand in the way they always don’t know the due dates of the projects. In my opinion that has been the problem in the few years i been working. Workers help each other to get work done.

Fast paced and unique

Carousel USA is a fast paced work environment providing a unique and interesting product to a variety of customers. Interested applicants should be comfortable multi-tasking, problem solving, and working independently. You will learn a lot here!

Great fabrication shop

Clean shop, lot of work, lot of improved areas, lot of skilled personal, frindly, great machinery , amazing engineering we build day by day, custom and production fabrication.

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Amazing company, culture and people!

CarouselUSA is filled with opportunity. A great place to work as a team and with individual growth opportunities. What also makes Carousel awesome is the people you work with, always ready to help, encourage and support... be it technical or personal. Their workplace culture is modern, with time spent making sure employees’ day to day experience is the best it can be by providing training, department meetings, transparency, schedule flexibility, and other additional benefits provided by management. With many new projects and development opportunities you get a sense that it is a company that is going somewhere making it, overall, a fantastic place to work at.

small growing company dealing with its own managing problems with lots to offer, expect good pay.

A typical day at work at Carousel from my experience was a constant battle of completing work duties and satisfying the micromanaging tantrums of the floor manager, a contagious work attitude that would trickle down to other employees by example. Giving you the only choice to do as you where told even when it's questionable in fear of future retribution. Great owner!, small company feel, if you can endure the professionalism and you stay on the light of things great place to work at. At your own risk.

Carousel USA

My experience working at Carousel USA was/ is great. Management as well as all employees are very welcoming and helpful. I would definitely recommend this work place for someone.

great place to work

its a very good place to work and its like a family here. we can speak freely to our upper management and voice our opinions. our pay and benefits are good

Carousel USA fosters a positive working environment, where everyone is made to feel like their contributions count. The family first culture allows employees to retain a wonderful work/life balance. We work hard. Like really, really hard. We are high achievers who do what needs to be done to complete the task at hand. We believe in being “present where your feet are”. When we’re at work, we crush it, and produce big results. When we’re not at work we live well, enjoy ourselves and reconnect with our personal values.

Typical day at work!

A typical day involves interacting with clients and troubleshooting any issues, designing and building control systems based on client requirement. I have learnt to multitask on the job as it involves multiple tasks in a day at work.

Carousel USA

Carousel USA offers a fast-paced work environment with new challenges daily which has really helped me to continuously grow and stay engaged in my work and continued learning. The hardest part of the job is also the most rewarding, meeting the specific project demands for each customer. I am looking forward to continuing to learn and grow with the great team at Carousel USA

Carousel USA Employee Review

A typical day at work includes taking care of quality control, managing an organized workspace, 5S improvements, fabricating and assembling turntables for residential and commercial applications. I have learned a lot about what really goes into the construction and installation of a vehicle turntable and the wide variety of the applications for turntables.

Typical Day at Work

Get ready for a fun, fast pace job where you will learn tons. Never boring always designing something new. The best part is you get to see your designs fabricated, working and installed.

Working at Carousel

There isn’t really a typical day at Carousel there’s so many different things to do there when it comes to building tables or welding. Everyday you’re basically working on something new or different which is a good thing so you don’t get bored of doing something over and over again. I’ve learned everything I know at Carousel, I went in with little to no experience in really anything and I got trained how to do everything their. I didn’t know how to weld at all or anything and I am learning how to their. It’s not like most shops you actually can learn how to do new things here. Management is really good and they’re understanding when it comes to everything, they are east to get along with as long as you do what you have to do there will be no problems with them. Everyone who works at Carousel gets along as well, it’s like we are a little family and we all work together well and can all work together to get things done. The hardest part about the job is having a big project due it a little amount of time but that’s what makes it fun and challenging. My favorite thing about work is my co workers and how much I’ve learned.

Revolving door company.

Micromanaged by inexperienced staff. Upper management will make mistakes and find ways to pin it on someone. Will hide behind "At will" labor law. Will terminate when you point out what is wrong.

Pros

None everything temporary "anyone" will do your job.

Cons

Short breaks, no respect from management, improperly trained staff, payroll manipulation, Lots of hidden problems with management, Very unsafe work environment.

overall

the company is good pay wise needs major help management wise the work is constant but nothing is ever ready for us material is constantly lost and in that aspect its a pain.

Pros

Cons

everything

Great Place to Work!

Like all companies Carousel USA has gone through obstacles and growing pains. Organization and management are key to any successful company. Carousel USA works hard to provide for all employees a great working environment. During my two years of employment business doubled and it was very exciting to see such growth within a small company. Work life balance was always appreciated, as the employees all worked together and are a tight-knit group. At Carousel USA you aren't just an employee you become family. I miss laughing with co-workers, the customer base, and vendors! A fantastic company and it just keeps growing and getting better. Congratulations Carousel USA!

Pros

Work Environment, Co-Workers, Hours, Flexibility, Team Work

Cons

Growing pains

Welder fabricator Equipment assembler

Company is shutting down the location and “possibly” moving to another site. This seems to cause a lot of problems with deadlines and work place moral. Management tends to micromanage and is far too unreasonable with expectations. Make sure to keep a hand and eye on all your belongings, management will not reimburse for lost or stolen items

Pros

Work hours 6-230(330) expect last minute OT

Cons

Too many to list

Support

Absolutely no support, training or communication from upper management to do the job. Border line hostile work environment. Unsafe working practices both in the facility and on job site.

Pros

Not many

Cons

Too many to list

I would not recommend this job to anyone.

I worked at Carousel-USA for about a year and a half. A typical day of work includes - Anarchy & unorganization. You will be expected to perform work way above your pay grade. What I learned - Take as many shortcuts as possible to get the job done. In other words this place prefers quantity over quality. Management - HORRIBLE, No respect for their employees. Hardest part of the job - Fixing all of the mistakes The GM created.

Pros

Co-workers will agree with you to the fullest.

Cons

Not a safe place to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carousel USA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Carousel USA Reviews by Location