Carousel USA

Carousel USA Employee Reviews in Irwindale, CA

Irwindale, CA4 reviews

managementworkcarouseldayjobcompanyplacehard

Great Place to Work!

Like all companies Carousel USA has gone through obstacles and growing pains. Organization and management are key to any successful company. Carousel USA works hard to provide for all employees a great working environment. During my two years of employment business doubled and it was very exciting to see such growth within a small company. Work life balance was always appreciated, as the employees all worked together and are a tight-knit group. At Carousel USA you aren't just an employee you become family. I miss laughing with co-workers, the customer base, and vendors! A fantastic company and it just keeps growing and getting better. Congratulations Carousel USA!

Pros

Work Environment, Co-Workers, Hours, Flexibility, Team Work

Cons

Growing pains

Welder fabricator Equipment assembler

Company is shutting down the location and “possibly” moving to another site. This seems to cause a lot of problems with deadlines and work place moral. Management tends to micromanage and is far too unreasonable with expectations. Make sure to keep a hand and eye on all your belongings, management will not reimburse for lost or stolen items

Pros

Work hours 6-230(330) expect last minute OT

Cons

Too many to list

Carousel USA insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job

Support

Absolutely no support, training or communication from upper management to do the job. Border line hostile work environment. Unsafe working practices both in the facility and on job site.

Pros

Not many

Cons

Too many to list

I would not recommend this job to anyone.

I worked at Carousel-USA for about a year and a half. A typical day of work includes - Anarchy & unorganization. You will be expected to perform work way above your pay grade. What I learned - Take as many shortcuts as possible to get the job done. In other words this place prefers quantity over quality. Management - HORRIBLE, No respect for their employees. Hardest part of the job - Fixing all of the mistakes The GM created.

Pros

Co-workers will agree with you to the fullest.

Cons

Not a safe place to work

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Carousel USA?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carousel USA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits