Carr Workplaces

Carr Workplaces Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA5 reviews
Carr strives to manage all clients needs in a timely and efficient manner. They are quite proficient with this. They also encourage client activities to promote community spirit,
Official response from Carr Workplaces
December 10, 2018
Thanks for taking the time to review Carr Workplaces. We are glad to hear about the focus on community as mentioned in the review.
Carr Workplaces truly takes care of its customers and employees on a daily basis. Would recommend to anyone. My direct management team was available and helpful and the ownership team was open to new ideas and change.
Official response from Carr Workplaces
June 28, 2018
Thanks so much for your feedback about your experience at Carr Workplaces!
Carr Workplaces is a awesome place to work everyone here is friends and helpful. I enjoy just about everything about this company. I wish I could stay full time.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
paying for parking
A typical day in my position is pretty busy, involving plenty of multi-tasking, scheduling meeting rooms, answering telephones, re-stocking conference rooms and the community cafe, as well as ordering supplies to keep the office full. My objective daily is to maintain a work place that any client would be satisfied with if they were to just walk in and get started working. My co-workers are supportive, but we are short staffed which makes it harder on us to pull the load. The hardest part of the job is making miracles happen when clients are unhappy and it is then our job to change that. The most enjoyable part of my job is the rapport I have with all of my clients, and interacting with them on a daily basis, and the fact that I love multi-tasking in such a busy environment.
Pros
plenty of paid holidays off, and clients treat me as if i work for their company directly.
Cons
salary, waiting time for benefits, understaffed.
Carr Workplaces is an environment perfect for business professionals seeking to strengthen their companies. In a typical day, a Client Services Associate is participating in a variety of tasks pertinent to 90+ clienteles' business. The enjoyable aspect of the job is serving as the first initial face of each and every one of the clients' supervisors, clients, associates and colleagues, as well as having that ability to project a professional, and most importantly, memorable first impression upon them. Unfortunately I believe that the most difficult part of the job was the lack of definite structure I had come accustomed to while serving in the Federal Government, and my inability to modify myself to it.
Pros
being surrounded by a vast network of successful business professionals, a wealth of knowledge and experience!
Cons
lack of clear-cut, finite structure, rules and guidelines.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.