Carrabba's Italian Grill Employee Reviews

Found 1,300 reviews matching the search See all 1,306 reviews
Proprietor sucks
Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Springfield, PAJuly 13, 2019
The proprietor here micromanages and plays favorites there's always a double standard I work there and hadn't received a raise in 3 years no advancement was promised more never got anything. They want you to do so much with no reward most of the managers quit because of proprietor at Carrabba's Springfield is one of the worst boss of the work for because if you are not her favorite your pariah
Poor management
Server (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 13, 2019
I have been working for carrabba's for 5 months and the management is very poorly. Carrabba's is very unorganized. I just can not work like that. I am looking for a job that will appreciate my work Ethics. I am a very hard worker and like to work for a place that appreciates hard worker's.
So so
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, SCJuly 13, 2019
Working there is good an bad.
So pros: get free food an constant pace
Cons: big pots an pans, go home smelling like garbage from all that food an you get out late.
Great
Waiter (Current Employee) –  Hialeah, FLJuly 12, 2019
I would love to continue to work for the company because everyone there is great but my schedule and income while I was there just wasn’t cutting it for me
They dont care about you at all
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Hurst, TXJuly 11, 2019
Dont work here unless you're 18 and dont have any other options. Managers dont care about you, they only care about money and how they can do as little work as possible. Working in carside/delivery is a straight road to hating working for carrabbas. Your pay each day can be as little as $3 for 6.5 hours to maybe $70 on a busy night. Have a problem? Sick? Family emergency? Dont care. Come to work or be fired. Also, if you show up 30mins late, FIRED. If you work here, bring a book.
Ok for college student
Carside Server (Former Employee) –  Bedford, NHJuly 11, 2019
Worked there through college. Managers were good to me and helped out, some of the employees did not have the best team work. Overall not a part time job. Hours were at night so it worked for after school. Carside gets overlooked for people currently in restaurant so it could get backed up quick.
Pros
tips, discounted food, flexible hours
Cons
no breaks, lacked teamwork where I was, not much support carside
too many politics, is all who you know
asst. manager (Former Employee) –  capitail blvdJuly 8, 2019
if you know the right person you get ahead. have to be accepted as a friend or your life is very hard on you. no advancement. using microwaves now to heat up veggies, the food really sucks!
Pros
free food
Cons
no advancement
Great work enviroment
Server (Former Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FLJuly 4, 2019
I loved my time at Carrabbas. My boss was the best boss ever and taught me so many life lessons. My co-workers were amazing people and are now friends for life. Every store is different but my time at Port Charlotte Florida Carrabbas was amazing. Great customers and tips also.
Pros
Half off food
Cons
No benefits
People are very friendly
Line Cook (Current Employee) –  Bradenton, FLJuly 3, 2019
I thank Carrabba's for the opportunity to work there they took me in when I need it Carrabba's Italian grill is a very fast passes restaurant got to move fast very busy place
Easy money
Carrabbas server (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYJuly 2, 2019
It’s a good place to work. As long as you know how to multitask you’ll do just fine here. Good environment and good management. Easy way to make good money.
I loved most of my work staff, but there was so much unorganization. Even if I did not have to move due to graduation, I would have relocated.
Server/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNJuly 1, 2019
The staff is great and friendly. There was a family-like environment. Although management was not always the best, you could make great money, but for the amount of years needed in order to receive benefits was not worth the trade off. It is a great job for young adults and students, but nothing I would try to make a career out of.
Best boss EVER
Server (Current Employee) –  Maumee, OHJune 30, 2019
They are so great with my schedule! The owner is amazing and so helpful with things. If I could work for ppl like him the rest of my life I would be so happy!!!
Pros
Great management
Cons
Used to be a great place to work but a series of management changes has caused it to go down hill
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Mishawaka, INJune 26, 2019
I have worked there for over 5 years now and i used to love it but over the past couple years they have switched mangers so much that it makes it hard to work
Productive and fun work place
Server, Bartender, Trainer, Headwait (Current Employee) –  Green Hills, TNJune 26, 2019
• Provided an excellent Italian dining experience for my guest’s and with the ability to handle stressful situations.
• I also handle money, interact with fellow employees, can lift over 50lbs, speak to people with ease and make anyone feel comfortable in any setting.
Productive, fun work environment
Hostess/Delivery (Current Employee) –  Webster, TXJune 25, 2019
It is always a fun day at work, whether we are busy or slow. The management gets along well with all of the workers and it is such a collaborative work place.
Good environment to make money
Server (Former Employee) –  Metairie, LAJune 23, 2019
I was high sales most of the time I work and was always available to help others and pick up shifts fairly well
Put my best foot forward and always make people feel like they were going to come by and see me over
Very nice place to work
Server (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLJune 21, 2019
I worked here for almost 2 years, the proprietor seems to have some anger issues. Never knew when he would pop off. But I loved most of my co workers there and we all had such a good time together.
Server life
Full time Server (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJune 21, 2019
I loved working at carrabbas! Everyone got along and customer were always pleasant cause the food was so great and service was awesome. And management was always relaxed and understanding and helpful
Host position pay average $5 an hour
Host- First point of contact (Current Employee) –  Shreveport, LA 71105June 20, 2019
Hourly pay is $2.25 plus tips pooled by all the staff. Hosts are the lowest paid position. I would not recommend working for this company. Hosting also included cleaning windows as well. Its very hard work to average if your lucky, $5 an hour.
Server and Bartender (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJune 19, 2019
Awesome family environment and just a good place to work. Great pay, and the management staff is extremely helpful and look out for there employees anyway they can

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carrabba's Italian Grill. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.6InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight