Carrabba's Italian Grill Culture reviews

Found 314 reviews matching the search See all 1,308 reviews
Great camaraderie and management that cares.
Administrative Assistant & Lead Host (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJuly 16, 2019
A great place to work where a strong work ethic and dependability are rewarded. It is easy t succeed here if you are there to do your job. Environment is comfortable and clean.
Great work enviroment
Server (Former Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FLJuly 4, 2019
I loved my time at Carrabbas. My boss was the best boss ever and taught me so many life lessons. My co-workers were amazing people and are now friends for life. Every store is different but my time at Port Charlotte Florida Carrabbas was amazing. Great customers and tips also.
Pros
Half off food
Cons
No benefits
Best boss EVER
Server (Current Employee) –  Maumee, OHJune 30, 2019
They are so great with my schedule! The owner is amazing and so helpful with things. If I could work for ppl like him the rest of my life I would be so happy!!!
Pros
Great management
Productive, fun work environment
Hostess/Delivery (Current Employee) –  Webster, TXJune 25, 2019
It is always a fun day at work, whether we are busy or slow. The management gets along well with all of the workers and it is such a collaborative work place.
Server life
Full time Server (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJune 21, 2019
I loved working at carrabbas! Everyone got along and customer were always pleasant cause the food was so great and service was awesome. And management was always relaxed and understanding and helpful
Server and Bartender (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJune 19, 2019
Awesome family environment and just a good place to work. Great pay, and the management staff is extremely helpful and look out for there employees anyway they can
Carrabba's is a nice restaurant to introduce you to restaurant work
Assistant Kitchen Manager/Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Murrells Inlet, SCMay 15, 2019
Had many good years here, they give you room for advancing, and competitive wages. The benefits are ok, they are not the best but they are offered. You have to be able to multitask and perform at a fast pace.
Great work environment
LINE LEADER (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 14, 2019
Typical day at carrabbas was just great smiles and efficient workers. The management always ready to help, and always made work more enjoyable. The hardest part of the job was on holidays we would be on more then 2 hour wait.
Tight crew
Server/Catering Lead (Current Employee) –  Plant City, FLApril 30, 2019
Coworkers are close and work to help each other. Management is understanding for the most part if something comes up. You can work up if you show initiative.
Used to be amazing
Server Trainer/Server (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCApril 21, 2019
I'll start off by saying that Carrabba's used to be phenomenal. Management was professional and they rewarded people who worked hard. The company as a whole had a great culture and environment. Then something happened. I don't know if they hired different people at corporate or what. It became all about increasing profits by stretching employees thinner and thinner. Everyone was becoming overworked and underpaid. We started running out of menu items every single day. Customer satisfaction went out the window. Managers were overwhelmed by corporate promotions. They threw everything else important to the restaurant to the wayside to focus on increasing their delivery numbers. Carrabba's went incredibly downhill and it's such a shame because it used to be darn near perfect.
Busy Busy Busy
SERVER TRAINER (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLApril 19, 2019
The location I worked at was extremely busy thus creating a very stressful environment. Managers rotated frequently and were always new to the position excluding the Proprietor. The daily routine was purely survival mode. The business was too busy to cultivate a positive culture.
Great professional environment
Server (Current Employee) –  Palm Harbor, FLApril 18, 2019
Carrabba's is an awesome international company with a great work culture. Also it provides some of the best training and ability to relocate of any company I've worked for
Pros
Versatile schedule provide healthcare after a time period
Productive and fun workplace
Head Waitress (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MIApril 16, 2019
Very productive and fun work place. Everyone works as a team. Everyone helps everyone. It is like one big family. Can get stressful during busy hours, but it is all worth it.
great work environment
Carside ToGo/Host/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Southgate, MI 48195April 16, 2019
everyday was something new, room for advancement and encouraged moving up within the company. very faced paced, staff extremely helpful, and encouraging
Stressed
Maintenance Crew Member and Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAApril 15, 2019
The atmosphere can be layed back but also competitive and stressful,some of the employees can be helpful bit others are selfish and Job Scared.the experience is helpful if you can get someone to properly train.
Pros
Covient location
Cons
No advancement
Nice place to work.
Server/Hostess/Takeout/Food Runner (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMarch 27, 2019
The job paid well overall with the help of consistent clientele. I enjoyed the team work implemented at the restaurant. The food was amazing and fresh.
A fun place to work
Server (Current Employee) –  Gwinnett County, GAMarch 25, 2019
An exciting place to work with great co workers. Its a restaurant where a lot of regulars come in because its a friendly atmosphere. I would recommend my friends to work here.
In terms of corporate restaurants, Carrabba's is above average
TRAINING COORDINATOR, CATERING DIRECTOR, KEY (Current Employee) –  FloridaMarch 14, 2019
The commitment to authenticity is a strong component of the corporate culture, though it is tempered by the need to report to a shareholder base. Being publicly traded, certain metrics are more important than others; sometimes, this results in an oversight or omission.
Productive and Fun Place to Work
Bartender/ Server (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 8, 2019
The company is very well organized, their structure created a welcoming environment to learn and grow. The staff was very well trained and worked well together, enhancing everyone's experience overall. The sequence or service required by the company helped me to understand a quality dining experience versus a mediocre one. The management was also well trained, helpful when needed and knowledgeable in all areas of the restaurant. The hardest part of the job was the monthly inventory, as the bar tender I was responsible for this task, it was more so tedious than hard. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people, creating friendships with employees and return customer relationships.
Awesome place to work
Line Cook / Server (Former Employee) –  Grandville, MIMarch 7, 2019
Fun environment, friendly management, great customers, made some good friends working here. The food is great, FOH/BOH relationship was solid and that isn’t typical
Pros
Management, Coworkers
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carrabba's Italian Grill. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.6InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight