Carrington Foods Employee Reviews

Trabajo muy serio.
Production worker, packing line (Former Employee) –  Saraland, ALMarch 28, 2019
Muy buen horario. Bastante fácil el trabajo. Buenos jefes y compañeros.
Pros
Seguro médico
Cons
Nada
Do not work there
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Saraland, ALJanuary 9, 2019
I gave 1 star because there was no option for zeros! Carrington foods does not care about their employees. They hire minorities, under pay them, and over work them. Half of the production workers didn't even speak English when I was there. Also, one 30 min break during a 9-10 hour non-stop on your feet production shift (stuffing crab shells and lifting/stacking pallets) is ridiculous! Benefits, and respect are non-existent, and if you stay in the bathroom too long, they send someone to tell you to come out. They will lock the doors so people can't leave before production stops or before the production area is cleaned like they want it. They don't even want people talking to one another... seriously, you can get fired for talking. Not to mention, you never know what time you'll be off, if you have children do not take this job!!
Pros
Cons
Just throw the whole company away
Fast paced, upbeat work environment !
current employee (Current Employee) –  Saraland, ALDecember 6, 2018
Pay is competitive, hours are decent, and managers really do care about you. Never bored due to the fast paced environment. Breaks are fair and everyone is clearly instructed as to the expectations of the job. Very clean production room !
Pros
Family atmosphere
Horrible
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Saraland, ALFebruary 21, 2018
They are racist they work you like a slave no breaks stand on your feet all day it is freezing in their people work on top of each they always need workers employees stay quitting are told not to come back poor management white folks that sit on there butt and not lift hardly anything I worked my butt off for one day and was told not to return because I am a female building high pallet I accidentally drop one box of merchandise because it was so heavy and I had a break 6 hrs ago I was accused of throwing it
Pros
Hours
It was a quick paced job, but at same time was a fun and good job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Saraland, ALSeptember 6, 2017
The job was okay for about two months then after that two month period I began to want a different job. The job overall paid good, but just wanted to do something new.
Bad management who shows favortism to individuals of light colored skin
seafood distributor (Former Employee) –  Saraland, ALAugust 15, 2017
Carrington as far as the pay and hours are fair. The management at Carrington were racist which is the reasoning on why I left. I would not recommend anyone that has colored skin to apply to work for this corporation.
Production environment
MANAGER (Former Employee) –  SARALAND ,ALFebruary 6, 2012
Good plant personal . Cookout after good plant inspection plant turnover not to bad
Pros
over time
Cons
cold environment