Carrington Holding Company, LLC Employee Reviews

Fun Job- Great Employees
Senior Loan Mortgage Closer (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAOctober 30, 2018
Worked directly with Underwriting and Processing Dept to sign off any outstanding prior to conditions.
Analyzed departmental documents and reviewing a high volume of loan average 25-50 per month.
Re-view Closing Disclosures, balance with ALTA and Final Settlement Statement.
Coordinates between the title andclosing attorney for the collection of required documents.
Communicates with insurance agents fr apprpriate endorsements and prooof of payment
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Carrington Mortgage Aliso Viejo Review
Sr Qa Analyst (Former Employee) –  Aliso Viejo, CADecember 18, 2017
The major concern with this location is the Management. You work extremely hard to meet release dates as well as your colleagues, but time and time again top Management punishes you. Either by nick picking you, embarrassing you in meetings, pulling the rug out from under you. Stopping the release and just saying, 'we changed our mind' . It's no wonder so many workers start looking elsewhere, the stress can become intolerable. You don't get the support you need and the tools to do the job.
Cons
bad management
Excellent company to work for
Field Services Coordinator ll (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXNovember 22, 2017
Excellent company to work for, very professional but laid back. They care about their employees and take care of them. This is the best company I have worked for in my employment history.
Good People, Bad Compensation
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CASeptember 12, 2017
The people you work for a good. If you do your job they will look out for you. They do a lot for wounded vets through there Charity foundation. The hours are good 8 hour shift from 0530 to 1730, paid vacations, paid sick time, and benefits that are not too expensive. But there is also absolutely no room for advancement, though they will increase your work load and responsibilities with our increasing your pay. You will receive new roles and do thing that are outside the field of security such as data entry and again without an increase of pay, or giving raises at all, or at least since I have been here.
Pros
up to 15 day paid vactions a year
Cons
Pay raises!!!
Terrible!
Director Level (Former Employee) –  Orange County, CAMarch 17, 2017
I was hired in with a promise of bonus. I quickly realized that they lie to everyone they hire and never pay bonuses know matter how stellar your work is.

I me people there that have not had a pay raise in decades; very sad!

Incompetent management, no salary increases for years, no bonuses, dead-end!!

Save yourself the bad experience and just find a different company.
Benefits
Cons
Everything else you could think of.
poor management
Security officer (Former Employee) –  nationalFebruary 8, 2017
Overall the word was good. The leadership of the supervisor and director was sorely lacking. Major character issues and favoritism was always in play. Always in need to be looking over your shoulder and watching your back even if your doing the right thing.
Pros
Good pay for security
Cons
Horrible management