Carrols Corporation, Burger King Employee Reviews for Team Member

Team Member (Current Employee) –  Tarboro, NCMarch 14, 2019
This job will definitely help you grow as a person and encourage you to do better in life you meet people and you gain confidence while working there one of the best starting jobs i can think of
My Review
Team Member (Current Employee) –  BurlingtonDecember 4, 2018
They tell you they will give you the hours you need when they hire you but once you start and get good they cut your hours from 5 day's a week to 3 day's a week down to 2 day's a week and you you ask them for the hours the excuse is we have to many people working and not enough hours to go around for people but yet they still keep hiring new people.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Hours and Management
Good first job
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Goldsboro, PASeptember 26, 2018
Carrols Burger King is a good place of employment for younger people still in school, they do work with your schedule to an extent. Pay is fair as well, and is higher than most fast food restaurants.
Pros
Discount when working, decent pay, flexible scheduling
Cons
No breaks unless one is requested and if they have enough people to cover you, poor management, sometimes do not schedule you enough hours
Productive, fast paced and good to work for
Team Member (Current Employee) –  New Hartford, NYSeptember 26, 2018
I enjoy working at Burger King, Carrols takes care of their workers and makes sure no one is in a bad place there. Managers go out of their way to make everyone comfortable and even take care of situations that they don’t necessarily need to be taking care of (i.e. can’t afford a meal, need more hours etc)
Pros
points, good managers, breaks, free drinks, good atmospher
I think Buger King is a great first job and people should defifnitly look there.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, TNSeptember 14, 2018
Burger King has taught me the value of teamwork. That it isn't just all about the one person taking all the glory. At Burger King, a typical day is crazy, hectic, and laidback, and I loved every second of it. The Managment is cool and funny, and help the atmosphere of the place. I think the hardest part for me was learning all the sandwiches and keeping them memorized, but the most enjoyable time was when everybody was working together to get the store cleaned and just relaxing after the hard work.
Pros
Free lunches, 30 min. breaks
Temporary job
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Newburgh, NYDecember 13, 2017
As a team member you deal with rude people. Both customers and coworkers can be very nasty and disrespectful. Management does not care for employees because they come and go.