Carrols Corporation, Burger King Employee Review

View all Carrols Corporation, Burger King reviews

Not very professional, no breaks are giving unless you threaten to call corporate. Poor pay no chance for advancement
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 23, 2019
I would not recommend working here unless you are in desperate need of work as a last resort. The managers are immature and act kids, the work place is very messy and child like. People fight each other and argue all day instead of working. Too stressful for the pay that are giving you.
Pros
Discount
Cons
No breaks, no benefits, no advancement opportunity

Other Carrols Corporation, Burger King Employee Reviews

Needs improvement
Cash register (Former Employee) –  Franklin, vaJune 19, 2019
Management is very terrible rude and disrespectful towards workers and costumers. I did not feel welcomed at all. Didn’t help train me the way I should of been trained. Asked for help to be trained in other departments wouldn’t allow the time to do so. Every day I left work not very pleased would always send me home early and tell me not to come in this day or that day.
Job can be fun depending on who you’re working with and the area
Fast Food Worker (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHJune 5, 2019
Personally, I hate fast food so I can never be comfortable at any establishment. Great for while you’re in school though. Very flexible hours. I also dealt with racism but I believe that this was because the area I was in. Not too welcoming...
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Managers suck and I only got 1/2 off my orders. NO FREE MEALS !

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carrols Corporation, Burger King. Our community is ready to answer.