Carrols Corporation, Burger King Employee Review

View all Carrols Corporation, Burger King reviews

Sad environment and terrible coworkers
Cook (Former Employee) –  Spruce Pine, NCJanuary 23, 2018
At the particular Burger King I worked at the manager who was an elderly lady, and all the staff was over worked and tired constantly. Most of the othet managers and employees are up eachothers throats and it was a terrible environment. Also the "training pathways" are very confusing and don't help much when they push you out into the environment.
Pros
Discount burgers, allowed to smoke and break off the property
Cons
Short breaks, bad envornment

Other Carrols Corporation, Burger King Employee Reviews

Needs improvement
Cash register (Former Employee) –  Franklin, vaJune 19, 2019
Management is very terrible rude and disrespectful towards workers and costumers. I did not feel welcomed at all. Didn’t help train me the way I should of been trained. Asked for help to be trained in other departments wouldn’t allow the time to do so. Every day I left work not very pleased would always send me home early and tell me not to come in this day or that day.
Job can be fun depending on who you’re working with and the area
Fast Food Worker (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHJune 5, 2019
Personally, I hate fast food so I can never be comfortable at any establishment. Great for while you’re in school though. Very flexible hours. I also dealt with racism but I believe that this was because the area I was in. Not too welcoming...
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Managers suck and I only got 1/2 off my orders. NO FREE MEALS !

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carrols Corporation, Burger King. Our community is ready to answer.