Carrols Corporation, Burger King Employee Review

View all Carrols Corporation, Burger King reviews

Good company to work for Burger King Corporation care about advance opportunities of their employees
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 1, 2017
Typical day consist of ensuring the smooth running of each day part, training and coaching,ensuring all guests are treated with the utmost respect.Management always strives to show you how you can improve and they actually want to see you excel in your position and are able to take on more responsibility. I enjoy watching all my crew member grow into more functional team members. As usual with our business some days can never seem to end, which is anormal occurrence in the restaurant industry, but you need to just follow through and everything seems to work itself out.
Pros
good benefit package
Cons
Horible Upper Management

Other Carrols Corporation, Burger King Employee Reviews

Job can be fun depending on who you’re working with and the area
Fast Food Worker (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHJune 5, 2019
Personally, I hate fast food so I can never be comfortable at any establishment. Great for while you’re in school though. Very flexible hours. I also dealt with racism but I believe that this was because the area I was in. Not too welcoming...
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Managers suck and I only got 1/2 off my orders. NO FREE MEALS !
Terrible working conditions
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Collinsville, VAJune 4, 2019
Favoritism is very apparent in this work place and manager stealing is as well. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND WORKING HERE TO ANYBODY FOR ANY REASON AT ALL. Literally the worst job I have ever had.
Pros
50% off meal
Cons
People, attitudes, manager stealing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carrols Corporation, Burger King. Our community is ready to answer.