Carrols Corporation, Burger King Employee Review

View all Carrols Corporation, Burger King reviews

stressful and poorly managed
Burger King Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Kingston, NYFebruary 28, 2019
started out good I wouldn't mind working at another burger King maybe but this one in particular was incredibly stressful because of the people that I worked with, there were multiple times when people would scream at me and or other coworkers for not moving fast enough even though I personally wasn't trained properly I felt like I was thrown in there with no real guidance as did the other new people. overall was a very bad work environment and I dreaded going into work.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
coworkers including managers

Other Carrols Corporation, Burger King Employee Reviews

read
Burger King Cashier (Former Employee) –  Binghamton, NYMay 19, 2019
the labor doesn’t equal the pay, the managers are extremely childish. i got fired and not even written up first, they don’t hire people because they have favoritism. i worked there over 6 months and never worked more than 3 hours on a weekend.
Good leadership
Cashier/Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Dearborn Heights, MIMay 18, 2019
Go in and do what you have to do. Don’t go in there playing make sure you know what you doing. The managers are amazing they have great leadership and they are always there
Pros
Discount, friendly, customers
Cons
Pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carrols Corporation, Burger King. Our community is ready to answer.