Carrols Corporation, Burger King Employee Review

View all Carrols Corporation, Burger King reviews

Stressful
Burger King (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIFebruary 13, 2018
Long hours, underappreciated, poor management from higher ups. Ive gone through 5 district supervisors in the last 5 years and it is sad that I know more then this districts most recent one does. Salaried for 50 hours but if you work more, which I do, you so not get compensated. Guests that come to order are sweet and friendly, which is one of the things I love about working here.
Pros
Guests, healthcare
Cons
Management, long hours

Other Carrols Corporation, Burger King Employee Reviews

Needs improvement
Cash register (Former Employee) –  Franklin, vaJune 19, 2019
Management is very terrible rude and disrespectful towards workers and costumers. I did not feel welcomed at all. Didn’t help train me the way I should of been trained. Asked for help to be trained in other departments wouldn’t allow the time to do so. Every day I left work not very pleased would always send me home early and tell me not to come in this day or that day.
Job can be fun depending on who you’re working with and the area
Fast Food Worker (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHJune 5, 2019
Personally, I hate fast food so I can never be comfortable at any establishment. Great for while you’re in school though. Very flexible hours. I also dealt with racism but I believe that this was because the area I was in. Not too welcoming...
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Managers suck and I only got 1/2 off my orders. NO FREE MEALS !

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carrols Corporation, Burger King. Our community is ready to answer.