Carrols Corporation, Burger King Employee Reviews

Everyone here was njce to work with and always helpful
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILJuly 24, 2018
Everyone for the manager to to the dish washer would help in all areas if another member was to struggle.
Here I learned that no matter what time on their shift or even if you didn't get along members always helped
Pros
Nice people good hours
Honestly it's a job.
Closer (Current Employee) –  Mayodan, NCJuly 24, 2018
It's a easy convenient job. Depending who you work with will determine the kind of day you will have. Alot of the coworkers are great. But there are some days when you actually dread having to come in and work with you teenagers who don't care about doing the job properly, and get attitude when someone who is not a manager trys to correct them.
Pros
If we make s.o.s then we can eat free. Somewhat of flexible schdule
Cons
No breaks, short staff alot
I enjoyed Burger King until the favoritism started
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIJuly 23, 2018
Working at Burger King wasn’t the worst job, I made it far after 3 years of working for them. I was working on management but then I decided I wanted to no longer work there. If I was able to get a Burger King job I would focus on working my way to the top.
Pros
Discounted on food, easy flexible hours
Cons
Short breaks or non at all
Productive and stressful.
Burger King Team Member (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHJuly 18, 2018
Was a decent job. Fair management and coworkers. Wasn’t always the best but it helped me gain more experience in working in and around customer service.
Fast Paced Environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Rome, NYJuly 16, 2018
Burger King is an Excellent Establishment that Focuses on Customer Service and Safe Food Handling Procedures . The Management was Excellent there and they give you extensive training to make sure the job is done quickly and efficiently
Pros
Discounted lunches
Cons
Not Enough hours a week
Very productive if you have the right people on the floor.
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Kenton, OHJune 24, 2018
Very great place as long as the right people are working. Working environment depends in the employees. If you have a motivated crew you'll have a great turn out. But if you get the crew that socks and doesn't communicate your day is much more stressful..
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Medical
poor management
Prep Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCJune 24, 2018
The hours and pay is not great the coworkers are fun \. The management seem to not care about your work hours and pay rate, You do not get pay increase about every four or five years
Pros
free lunch
Cons
excellent co workers
Productive and fun
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Havelock, NCJune 16, 2018
Burger King is an awesome place to work. The only problem I have is I don’t make enough to support myself. The coworkers and managers treat you like family.
The trailer park of restaurants
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 16, 2018
This job is really for the bottom feeders that can get a solid restaurant job. If you’re talented and skilled you won’t stay with this franchise. Very inconsistent/unfair leadership that just wouldnt be tolerated at a corporation (DM’s daughter also works for the company in a nearby district - If YOU dont send YOUR staff to help her YOU will be threatened - Leaving your store understaffed and YOU working late - While her daughter goes home) . People will be amazed by your talant and knowledge, but it wont equal advancement or support. DM just eants you to shut up and work your 12 hour days with the worst staff you have ever seen in your life - DM is on a friendly texting level with your ild lazy employees - You can never change/improve your staff. (Think about the Clevelend Browns)
Pros
Paid well - Easy to get hired as GM
Cons
Horrible uneducateed employees/management you cant change - Zero support
N/a
Burger King Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lillington, NCJune 6, 2018
I don’t really have anything to say. Except it’s a pretty good job and the employees who worked there whenever I did, were amazing and we were basically like ond big family
Very stressful. Higher-up management does not care for their employees.
Breakfast Manager (Current Employee) –  Pendleton, INJune 2, 2018
I am a low level manager at burger king, very poor place to work. Higher up management runs over you and does not care for your needs. Very rarely have people on shifts. Very stressful place to work. Your suppose to focus on speed of service and customer service as well as making labor. We have an employee count of 13 people including 4 managers. They hire no help because of "requirements" are to have set goals for GM and AGM to make bonus. All they care about is their paycheck. Rarely you will see GM or AGM on floor helping your team even of you only have 3 employees on a shift.. All around a stressful job. Turnover rates are very high because they do not treat their employees right.
Pros
Get paid weekly
Cons
Big corporation that only cares about their pockets.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 8, 2018
Not a good place to work if you value your family and friends. Working a bk. You have no life. As well has working your butt off and no recognition but if you
Oksy place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Rensselaer, NYMay 3, 2018
Loved the people I worked with and the customers I felt with. The upper management are quick to blame the little people for their problems they were having.
Pros
People were great
Cons
Upper Mansgement didnt care
I was a restaurant manager
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCApril 10, 2018
The job is great when your team comes to work and your managers. The supervisors are great. Great customers and bad customers. I loved my job til the company got so big they forgot about the people who got them there then we we're all just numbers.
Pros
Great customers great staff
Cons
No great job or well done nothing but why isn't this done or that done
Working For Burger King
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  3000 Capital Blvd Raleigh NC 27604April 9, 2018
The job part was not hard at all i caught on quick.
I learned how to make different burgers, how to use the new up tec. equipment.
I also learned how to keep my distance from people
The most enjoyable parts of my job......I already knew people...and the money at the end of the day
Pros
I Had good Hours
Cons
The manager gossiped about all of the employees *Negatively* *Very Unprofessional*
Bad company
GM (Current Employee) –  KyApril 8, 2018
Been with company for a little over a year and was ok but when I got hurt things went sour. Let a slur that is sleeping with op manager being able to walk in take my store from me. Bad management and a bad corporation
Chaotic sometimes fun and stressful
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Bath, NYApril 5, 2018
I love my job I do not get enough hours though and I am looking to expand my oppertunities and career options. Burger king is a very stressful and high demand job that requires focus and patience. I love the interaction with customers and being the reason that the customer walks away with a smile. The people that I work with are not pleasant to be around and I find myself doing their job and my own as well.
Pros
Half price lunches
Cons
Not enough hours
Fun at times, very fast pace
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Morton, PAApril 3, 2018
I like the job it was fun, but the type of job it is people have to work together. You can't have everybody trying to run the business a different way. We all must be on the same page to progress in the right direction.
Worst company
Cashier/ Crew (Former Employee) –  Augusta, MEMarch 31, 2018
No benefits unless youre a manager, they wont give you full time at the store i worked at because then they have to offer benefits. They wont give you a raise. I made 7.50 an hour to work for a manager who only cared about herself, she picked favorites as well. No one was allowed to wear body jewelry or have anything extra, unless you were her daughter. She was never asked to take her piercings out, or to not dye her hair crazy obnoxious colors.
Pros
Cons
Terrible pay. Terrible management. Favortism.
Too Much
AGM (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCMarch 30, 2018
This job requires a person who is willing to live, eat, and breath Burger King. Not much time for you or your family. Very stressful, and underpaid for what you have to do every day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carrols Corporation, Burger King. Our community is ready to answer.