Carrols Corporation, Burger King Employee Reviews

luch dicounts
Burger King Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 31, 2017
I think that burger king was a great job for me because the environment was friendly I was the age of 17 still home with my family I was able to cover a few of my expenses
Pros
discount forbemployers
Cons
sometimes you have to run drive thru bag food make drinks it can be a lot
poor
Assisstant Manager (Former Employee) –  Hartville, OHMay 23, 2017
I feel that the company itself is great, i have learned a lot from working with carrols. I really liked the picnic and christmas party they throw every year. The fact that you get bonuses and paid weekly. I loved the regular customers that came in everyday. However i didnt like the management. They were always playing favorites. Always being two faced. Not really giving credit where credit was due. And always pulling everything apart and crtisizing the work you do.
Poor management, but great benefits!
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 22, 2017
No such thing as talent over tenure. Tenured managers blatantly cheat to achieve bonuses on customer reviews and drive-thru speed. Cheating is rampant with all top-performers. Above-restaurant bosses let it slide, because at least the restaurant numbers looks good. Carrols is a public-traded company that has a serious-looking corporate structure and provides top-benefits that rival most other corporate-operated restaurant systems. Unfortunately, it's still a franchise, with franchise like tendencies.
Pros
Manager meals, 401k, benefits package
Cons
Integrity concerns, no home life
started off great now worst job ive ever held
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMay 10, 2017
nothing is good about this place. most equipment is faulty, employees dont show up or call to let you know. pay is horrible and there is sooo much favoritism. the Gm's daughter works therreand gets more privileges than the assistant general manager
Pros
free manager meal
Cons
no anything
Alright
Burger King Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAMarch 19, 2017
It's alright! But when the slow season comes around hours get cut. It is a very customer orianted job. The team members try there best to get the food out fast.
Pros
Customer Orianted
Cons
Short hours
Not bad
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  East Aurora, NYMarch 10, 2017
Its not bad. not great, but when you become salaried you start making decent money. anything below management is not fun though. wocka wocka wocka wocka
Pros
money
Cons
work
Decent workplace
Burger King Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Boonville, NYMarch 6, 2017
A typical day of work at Burger King was enjoyable. I enjoyed everyone I worked with. Management was always there and willing to help if needed. The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting new people.
Not bad
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  East Aurora, NYMarch 4, 2017
The job itself sucks. When you rise to the level of salaried manager or assistant manager, then you make good money. Anything below that isn't worth it.
Pros
helps pay for school
Cons
employees are terrible
Not what I was told it was going to be
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Wooster, OHFebruary 14, 2017
If you want to make a little money,{and I do mean little) This is the place for you. I was asked how many hours I was willing to work and said at least 20. I didnt mean a month. They hired too many people and expected us to just wait until they needed us. I needed a job not a hobby.
Pros
Employees were nice
Cons
Hiring too many people, bad management
Fun place to work
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kent, OHFebruary 7, 2017
Family environment, opportunities to advance, safe work environment, duty oriented, flexible scheduling (great for students), great location(across from campus)
Pros
Free meals, company picnics
Cons
Healthcare
What I expect.
Line cook sanwhich prep supervisor. (Current Employee) –  Somerset, PAJanuary 13, 2017
Looking at this review, I think I'm interested in the this field of occoupance. Great smiles of friendly people of all . Enjoy preparation of each setting. Make for a fun easy day to make some extra monies. With great people to work for and with.
Pros
Great trace.
Cons
Short hirement.
Great place to work as a student or even if your looking to build a career. Overall great company to work for!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCJanuary 11, 2017
I have worked for Burger King going in 3 years now. I am now a salary paid manager. Where you want to be and the speed of getting to that place is all up to you. And for the most part i love my job. If you have good management and a good team your working with then your good to go. Overall great place to work and have as just a regular day to day job but if a career is what your looking to make it then Carrols Corporation is a place to have that also. I enjoy but most of all take prude in my job.
Pros
Friendly, Flexable, and Managment benefits
Cons
Costly benefits, dependable staffing, and pay could be a little better
Disgusting work environment with decent pay and terrible management.
Team Member/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Elizabethtown, PANovember 18, 2016
Management is laughable and hypocritical. Not all managers at this establishment are terrible at their jobs, but the majority are. Definitely a decent first job for a teenager. Not something to strive to make a career out of. The place is filthy constantly and needs to be renovated, but the corporation is too cheap to do it and it constantly gets postponed, making it so the customers never want to return. Along with the terrible employees that they keep there because they never complain about the working conditions so they don't have to get a background check. Not a very good place to work.
Pros
Somewhat flexible schedule
often productive
Burger King (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 7, 2016
The workplace was good some days and bad some days it all depended on who was working that day. Most co-workers were on point and knew how to be team players, but there was a few of them who didn't , even managers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carrols Corporation, Burger King. Our community is ready to answer.