Carshield logo
Happiness rating is 70 out of 100Average

Carshield Employee Reviews

4.1starWork-Life Balance

Found 189 reviews matching the search.See all 191 reviews

Great workplace overall great pay benefits and workers

Great place to work and grow long term job. You can learn and grow in different departments meet new people and experience different things, one of the best jobs I’ve ever worked at.

Good job.

I’ve worked here for a year and a half and I love this job. There’s great benefits including overtime, paid vacation after one year, benefits and weekly/monthly bonuses.

Pros

Bonus, overtime, benefits, paid vacation

Cons

Expensive healthcare, expected/scheduled overtime

The company is great management is great the people are great

The company is great management is great the people are greateverything is great car shield yes everything is fine i started 2 years ago and i couldn't be more than happy for the opportunity

Pros

The company

Cons

N/a

A fun place to work and genuinely cares about their employees

Carshield is such an amazing place to work. The managers from top or bottom care about the employee's and dont micromanage us. They coach us to be better for our customers.

Pros

Bonuses, raffles, contests

Cons

Pay

Bad pay. No chance of making more.

The pay you receive for the work you do does not add up. There are bonuses but they change them every month and they are now more difficult than ever to achieve. If you can't work 7 days a week don't expect to bonus. They will tell you how easy it is to make more money but don't let it fool you. They will. "Move you up ur you will have same hours and pay and basically the same job. Don't do it

Pros

Some nice managers

Cons

Bad pay. Lies.

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

great company to work for happy with it

good stuff like it alot, great place to work happy company good place happy to be covered aystem noted email sent good to go good coverage system notes

Pros

communication is good

Cons

short time off need more time

Great place to work with even better management.

Great place to work, great money to be made. Fantastic leadership that truly cares about all employees. CarShield makes you feel as if you're part of the family. They did an excellent job of navigating the COVID pandemic and should be applauded for their efforts in making it all work out.

The managers, they make me wanna come to work

It’s a great place to work. 10/10 recommend. Managers are great, co workers are fun. Def good place to get out of your comfort zone. Competitive bonuses and good teamwork. Great for team building.

Environment and Management

Great management, always supportive and encouraging to keep your drive going. Great communication between management and their teams. I think it’s a great environment as well.

Pros

Bonuses, Good Management

Cons

No PTO or sick leave available.

Always growing and changing for the better

Positive teamwork, weekly and/or monthly bonuses, open door policy, advancement opportunities, friendly team competitions, plenty of hands-on training with co-workers and managers to help every step of the way.

Jobs at Carshield

See more jobs
Retention/Customer Service Representative - $17/Hour Base Pay!
Saint Peters, MO
30+ days ago
Ready to apply? Get help updating your resume through Indeed

Best place to work

Carshield is the best place to work. The pay is great. The people are great. I love working here. Management is great too. It’s an easy job. Don’t hesitate to apply here

Pros

Great pay

Good company bad product

Carshield Is it good company with a bad product. Third party never cover as much as you want them to and customers do not understand this. Also they make you very pushy and have pushy sales tactics.

Pros

Good environment

Cons

Pushy

Not worth the stress

Definitely has favoritism if you're not in the sales and customer service department you will be an after thought to them. They are constantly changing policies and expect you to pick up new systems after working on them for 2 days even if the system is the issue not you. The only thing I miss from this job is my coworkers and the lax dress code.

Pros

Coworkers, off on holidays

Cons

Constant change, favoritism, stressful

Stressful environment

I didn't like the fact that you were told if you let a customer cancel their policy by not saving them you can be written up and or fired. I didn't work there long because I couldn't take the chance of being fired over a customer cancelling their policy

Energetic, friendly, supportive, character building.

For a big company it has a small ,everybody knows everybody & cares, truly cares about each other feel. From coworkers up to owners. It amazes me. I luv it!

Pros

Unlimited overtime, free coffee, clean building.

Cons

Really cold inside, fewer group trainings, limited bathroom stalls

Good pay but over worked

They don't really care about your personal life outside of work. They have you work 7 days a week practically but the pay was so good! Not worth your mental health though.

The Best place to work

I worked their 9 months and it was a fun and exiting place to work. The manager Adam will help you to achieve to be the best. The team leads are great in helping! You can get as much overtime that you want. It is the best place in MO to work at!

Pros

Fun and exciting! You can earn a lot of money

Cons

Working on Saturday

Extremely fast pace and rewarding company

I’ve been at Carshield for over two years now and have been happy since day 1. You get what you put in at this place and it’s nice to work for a company where you’re in control of your own fate. I couldn’t imagine where I’d be without Carshield!

Fun workplace and amazing compensation!

Carshield is an amazing company to work for! It’s a family environment that’s laid back, motivating, and competitive. Compensation is like no other company I’ve ever worked for, and your hard work is always recognized.

Pros

Work from home, pay

Cons

Not enough paid time off

Morale

Everyone is kind, approachable, and helpful. I always feel like I have someone to go to when I need help or even just encouragement. I’m constantly learning and getting better at my job with the help of my peers.

Pros

Environment.

Awesome atmosphere

I love the people and the energy at my job I'm excited to come to work every day I also love that its money motivated if you work harder you make more money

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carshield. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4