Carshield Employee Reviews

Opportunities for growth within the company, if you put in the work.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Peters, MOJanuary 12, 2019
The company itself creates a very diverse and fun work environment. Everyone is pretty easy going and nice to one another. Having worked in customer service (on and off the phones) I can say that this job definitely requires attention to detail and direction as well as being "mold-able," so to speak. By that I mean that you must be willing to learn and be able to be flexible as things relating to the products are constantly changing. If you are on the phone, it's competitive. You must be willing to take calls no matter the intensity or volume. Your stats matter. You'll either sink or swim once you're done with training. The good thing is, lately the managers have attempted at moving you to departments where you might thrive rather than simply letting you go. With the will to work hard and learn, Carshield can help you succeed one way or another.
Pros
Competive Pay, Fair Management, Benefits, Relaxed Environment
Cons
Training could be better
Amazing company with a competitive atmosphere and attainable success!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Peters, MOSeptember 19, 2018
Fantastic company! Great work/life balance. Clean and modern work environment. Walking/jogging trail, fitness center, and gaming area on-site. Management committed to helping you succeed! Great earning potential, with clear advancement opportunities.
Pros
Great facilities, benefits, relaxed dress, dynamic management
Cons
Have not found any cons yet!
Extremely Fun Workplace With Amazing Co Workers / Management
Pre sales representatives (Current Employee) –  339 mid rivers mall drNovember 20, 2018
Competitive workplace with many opportunities. Great management eager to help and teach. Overall good environment and a great company to work for. Very enjoyable experiences all around.
Pros
Learning experience, opportunity, friendships.
Cons
Relocating desk and office often.
Great place to work !!
Payment Processor (Current Employee) –  St. Peters, MOJune 6, 2018
Carshield is a great place to work !The management is always here for you to help you reach your goals and grow .It is a competitive place at times but that just gives you motivation to reach your goals and and advance in your department .I can’t imagine working anywhere else ,it’s just a wonderful place with great people .
Pros
Great colleagues, learning and career development, opportunities for advancement, flexible hours
Awesome environment with great pay structure
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  St. Peters, MOSeptember 18, 2018
CarShield has changed my life. I have worked for the company for 3 years and have no intention to ever leave.
They have provided an opportunity to finally, after years of struggling, support my family comfortably. Beyond the awesome pay structure, it is a place I look forward to waking up to go to daily. From the owners down to the maintenance everyone is like minded- happy, helpful, kind, playful, and driven to be their best.
It’s hard to summarize CarShield in a review as they have such a unique work environment that’s truly one of a kind.
Pros
Money, management, relaxed dress code, accommodating schedule, gym and massage chair, free coffee bar
Cons
Health insurance for whole family costly
Life changing career
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Peters, MOAugust 3, 2018
This job is the reason i am able to provide for my family, as well as feel like a work family 24/7 when i am there working my hardest, every single person i have met as well as worked under are some of the most caring and motivating individuals i have ever met. I am always pushed to be my best i can be and i couldnt be anymore thankful for such a life changing opportunity. 10/10 would recomendn this job to anyone seeking a huge life change for the better. Lastly a huge shout out to the management team who spend every day helping to better us as individuals as well as all of us as a team. Truely an amazing place to proudly say i am an employee of.
Pros
The people, managers, everything
Cons
Absolutly no cons in my opinion
The Best Place To Work
PreSales screener (Former Employee) –  St. Peters, MOJanuary 15, 2018
A typical day at CarShield for me consisted of coming in and greeting all of my amazing, friendly coworkers and managers. Once you get situated and logged into the system you start taking and/or making calls depending on your department. You assist the customer on the other line with setting up their extended vehicle service contract or make sure they are transferred to the proper department. My job as a screener was to make sure the customer got to the sales representative if they were interested in setting up the coverage after speaking with them.
Pros
Motivating management, competitive pay through bonus structure, benefits, paid time off, lindenwood university programs, company sports teams, room for advancement, and an awesome work environment you aren't going to find many other places.
Cons
none come to mind
Great Place
Sales Respresentative (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 26, 2018
Carshield is an awesome place to work at. It’s a very competitive and rewarding company. Managers do work with you and help you when needed. Carshield provides a great work atmosphere, flexible hours and great pay and benefits.
Pros
Commission, atmosphere, management, team work, growth
Cons
Long hours, stressful sales
Great Place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOAugust 2, 2018
Love the atmosphere and Pay. You deliver and they will as well! This is a cut-throat place to work and you are only as good as your last day but with their training and management team you can be on the top of your game everyday!
Terrible
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOJanuary 14, 2019
Management was the worst. It makes working there horrible, they force you into working overtime, don;t care about your personal problems and the pay is NO WHERE NEAR what you should be making or what other companies that sell extended warranties pay. They are a total joke.
Pros
Fun work environment with friends
Cons
Pay, Management, The work itself is exhausting and morally corrupt
Overall great company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOJune 6, 2018
This company rewards hard work. Simply showing up everyday with a good attitude is all you need to succeed here. And hard work is rewarded. Management is responsive and motivating. This is the best job I've ever had.
Pros
The benefits here remind me of how well Google treats their employees.
Cons
N/a
This company is amazing!!!! Definitely couldn't ask for a better job with great opportunity wonderful management and a fun environment
Pre sales (Current Employee) –  St. Peter’s moNovember 1, 2018
I wouldn’t trade my job for anything. They have helped me grow into a better person they work with you to achieve, meet goals and find what best works for you! They never give up one anyone! Management here is one of a kind!
Pros
Breaks. Fun environment.
Hostile Management and my experience went against everything Carshield claims to be
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOJune 9, 2018
I was treated terribly by one manager and was fired because I stood up for myself. Worst experience in my entire 20 years in the workforce. They do not train you and then make you feel stupid or like a terrible employee when you ask for help, guidance or feedback
Pros
Pay is decent and enjoyable coworkers
Cons
Bullying tactics, harassment, discrimination, men are treated better than women
Very fun place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOApril 10, 2018
Very fun place to work with the potential to make ALOT of money. Fast paced and very competitive. If you want to make money you will. Tons of great benefits and a great staff of employees and management.
Flexible, positive work culture.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  St. Peters, MOApril 24, 2018
Good people and management. There can be some competitiveness and stress because it is sales but having a positive culture and people willing to work together really helps.
Pros
Flexible and positive culture, bonus.
Cons
Sales stress
Very fun I'm very fast pasted environment to work in
Customer service retention specialist (Current Employee) –  St Peters MissouriJanuary 4, 2019
I'm extremely grateful for the opportunity I have working in customer service at carshield and being a part of the carshield team and family! I love the company, having food there on a daily basis is always an added bonus. Also a gym to lose weight and relieve stress if need be. I am extremely grateful for being able to work for a wonderful company!
Pros
Lunch at the job everyday
Cons
Paying for healthcare
Great place
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOAugust 10, 2018
Carshield is definitely the best place I have ever worked at. I love to environment and the people are the best! I would suggest to anyone that they should come work with us at Carshield.
Pros
Great management
Cons
Long days
Very positive fun environment
Pre-Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Peters, MOJuly 18, 2018
Carshield is like a giant family, everyone is so supportive of each other and the management is absolutely amazing. Would always recommend it to everyone looking for great employment.
Productive yet relaxed
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Peters, MOJanuary 4, 2019
Carshield is an excellent company to work for. They really do go above and beyond for us and make sure we are always making money. My manager is always trying to find ways to encourage me to my full potential!
Fun place to work. Easy to understand.
PreSales Rep (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 20, 2018
I love working for Carshield. It has been the best job I have ever had in a call center enviroment. The managers are all very understanding and everyone that works here is like a family.
Pros
Great enviroment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carshield. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5