Carshield Employee Reviews

The people are amazing
Payment Processor (Former Employee) –  Saint Peters, MO 63376March 14, 2019
So they give you 5 days Person time that is paid and funeral pay for someone in the immediate family if out of town 3 paid days. The
down fall is that in your review they will use those days against you as time missed or days absent. There policy is to have a DR.note for any days missed past the above mentioned however there again with it being flu season they use those days against you too. So no chance of a raise and you could even lose your job due to sick days,funeral days and using your Ptime.
Overall best job I've ever had. 8 years and counting
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Peters, MOMarch 13, 2019
I've worked for CarShield since 2010 and only have good things to say. The work is hard but the pay more than makes up for it. The environment is fast paced how ever it is also very laid back. Managers are all interested in seeing reps succeed and will spend time helping anyone struggling. The pay is all dependant on what you want to put in but the company give you the resources to achieve any goal you set your mind to and honestly I don't ever see myself leaving this company and the owners and management truly have everyone's best interest at heart from our customers to the way employees here are treated. I 100 percent recommend this job to anyone who is career driven as the sky is the limit with this company and it is only getting bigger and better with time.
Pros
Great pay, benefits, environment, managers and co workers
Cons
Can be fun, has a nice break room
Customer Service/Retention Specialist (Current Employee) –  St. Peters, MOMarch 12, 2019
Customer service is fast paced and can be stressful. You get to learn a lot about cars, which is nice. The diversity is very nice, and the hardest part of the job would be the stressfulness of the calls.
Pros
Free massage chair
Great
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOMarch 3, 2019
Love the site. I am always looking through it even though i have a great job. You never know what you are going to find. Its user friendly and updates all the time.
Great job but, management could use some tips.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOFebruary 3, 2019
The management would pick favorites, some coworkers would get away with not working most of the day while some others who would not go out with them on the weekend would be held at higher expectations.
Pros
Insurance, 401k
Cons
The people here make it all worth it
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  503 Pearl DrJanuary 30, 2019
I’ve never worked for a company before CarShield that appreciates their people and tells them and shows them regularly. At my previous job I would work super hard and nothing was ever good enough. But here, as long as I’m trying my best, that’s all the company asks for. They give multiple opportunities for success and more. Best company I’ve ever worked for, hands down.
Pros
Catered lunch so we don’t have to leave the building, helpful management
Cons
Retention in particular sucks but....that’s just the job haha
Supportive work environment with a huge income potential
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOJanuary 29, 2019
Sales is a lot harder than I imagined it would be, but the level of support you receive here from your peers all the way up to upper management is amazing! Helping each other is a huge part of the culture. Having said that, there is an expectation that you work really hard to get better each day and take advantage of all the tools provided to you. There are countless people here who are willing and even eager to help you become a great salesperson, but you have to apply yourself in order to benefit from their knowledge and expertise. In less than four months, I'm on track to make a six-figure salary for the first time ever and I had no sales experience prior to starting here.
Pros
Game room, fitness center, basketball courts, free coffee, cash bonuses and prizes
Cons
Sales can be stressful
Terrible
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOJanuary 14, 2019
Management was the worst. It makes working there horrible, they force you into working overtime, don;t care about your personal problems and the pay is NO WHERE NEAR what you should be making or what other companies that sell extended warranties pay. They are a total joke.
Pros
Fun work environment with friends
Cons
Pay, Management, The work itself is exhausting and morally corrupt
Have a coffee
Screener (Current Employee) –  St. Peters, MOJanuary 14, 2019
Carshield is a great place to work that offers full benefits, a relaxed atmosphere, and scheduling flexibility. There is almost always coffee available and the management staff is willing to support the staff.
Pros
Free coffee, relaxed atmosphere
Cons
The work can be a little redundant.
Opportunities for growth within the company, if you put in the work.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Peters, MOJanuary 12, 2019
The company itself creates a very diverse and fun work environment. Everyone is pretty easy going and nice to one another. Having worked in customer service (on and off the phones) I can say that this job definitely requires attention to detail and direction as well as being "mold-able," so to speak. By that I mean that you must be willing to learn and be able to be flexible as things relating to the products are constantly changing. If you are on the phone, it's competitive. You must be willing to take calls no matter the intensity or volume. Your stats matter. You'll either sink or swim once you're done with training. The good thing is, lately the managers have attempted at moving you to departments where you might thrive rather than simply letting you go. With the will to work hard and learn, Carshield can help you succeed one way or another.
Pros
Competive Pay, Fair Management, Benefits, Relaxed Environment
Cons
Training could be better

Want to know more about Carshield?

Ask a question
Competitive and relaxed environment
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 8, 2019
I would 100% recommend this job to anyone, everyone wants to excel and get better, day in and day out. Managment is there to help you improve upon yourself.
Pros
They have catering eveyday for lunch
Very fun I'm very fast pasted environment to work in
Customer service retention specialist (Current Employee) –  St Peters MissouriJanuary 4, 2019
I'm extremely grateful for the opportunity I have working in customer service at carshield and being a part of the carshield team and family! I love the company, having food there on a daily basis is always an added bonus. Also a gym to lose weight and relieve stress if need be. I am extremely grateful for being able to work for a wonderful company!
Pros
Lunch at the job everyday
Cons
Paying for healthcare
Productive yet relaxed
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Peters, MOJanuary 4, 2019
Carshield is an excellent company to work for. They really do go above and beyond for us and make sure we are always making money. My manager is always trying to find ways to encourage me to my full potential!
Extremely Fun Workplace With Amazing Co Workers / Management
Pre sales representatives (Current Employee) –  339 mid rivers mall drNovember 20, 2018
Competitive workplace with many opportunities. Great management eager to help and teach. Overall good environment and a great company to work for. Very enjoyable experiences all around.
Pros
Learning experience, opportunity, friendships.
Cons
Relocating desk and office often.
Fun place to work. Easy to understand.
PreSales Rep (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 20, 2018
I love working for Carshield. It has been the best job I have ever had in a call center enviroment. The managers are all very understanding and everyone that works here is like a family.
Pros
Great enviroment
This company is amazing!!!! Definitely couldn't ask for a better job with great opportunity wonderful management and a fun environment
Pre sales (Current Employee) –  St. Peter’s moNovember 1, 2018
I wouldn’t trade my job for anything. They have helped me grow into a better person they work with you to achieve, meet goals and find what best works for you! They never give up one anyone! Management here is one of a kind!
Pros
Breaks. Fun environment.
Relaxed but fast paced
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOOctober 29, 2018
This place is like a family. Don't break rules or you will be out the door. Communication is key. Be thankful for the relaxed work environment, don't take advantage.
Fun place to work with gym, basketball etc
Full-time Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOOctober 2, 2018
Feels great everyday going in the managers have thorough constructive criticism in helping you get better every month.
Free lunches duing weekend work Sat-Tues 10 hr shifts
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long days
Amazing company with a competitive atmosphere and attainable success!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Peters, MOSeptember 19, 2018
Fantastic company! Great work/life balance. Clean and modern work environment. Walking/jogging trail, fitness center, and gaming area on-site. Management committed to helping you succeed! Great earning potential, with clear advancement opportunities.
Pros
Great facilities, benefits, relaxed dress, dynamic management
Cons
Have not found any cons yet!
Awesome environment with great pay structure
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  St. Peters, MOSeptember 18, 2018
CarShield has changed my life. I have worked for the company for 3 years and have no intention to ever leave.
They have provided an opportunity to finally, after years of struggling, support my family comfortably. Beyond the awesome pay structure, it is a place I look forward to waking up to go to daily. From the owners down to the maintenance everyone is like minded- happy, helpful, kind, playful, and driven to be their best.
It’s hard to summarize CarShield in a review as they have such a unique work environment that’s truly one of a kind.
Pros
Money, management, relaxed dress code, accommodating schedule, gym and massage chair, free coffee bar
Cons
Health insurance for whole family costly

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carshield. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5