Carshield
4.3

Carshield Employee Reviews

United States157 reviews
Amazing company
Most amazing company I have ever worked for! They will train you to be the best if you give them the opportunity to do so. They care about your happiness as much as their own!
Great Money Potential! Have to work a lot of hours!
You have to be willing to push a client basically until they hang up on you or you could be wrote up. People make a lot of money here, but they also work 12 hour days. The expectations is too work constantly. Bonus structure can change monthly. They try to keep a positive environment. A lot of pressure to sell deals and work more hours. They monitor everything, sales, number of calls, closing percent, if contracts are e-mailed and not mailed, notes, hours worked, breaks, etc. If you are willing and able work all of the time and you don't mind pushing contracts even if it isn't a good fit, you will do well.
Engaging and Competitive atmosphere with a foosball table
Everyday is an experience. You never know what is waiting for you on the other line, so the suspense is fun. The different people that you work with definitely make working here an interesting place.
It's okay
Until they moved me into the horrible new department. My God, why. It's so unfair. We were doing fine there and then they decided to assassinate our careers there.
Great Place To Work!
Carshield is a very well structured, professional place of business but still provides a fun, comfortable environment for it’s employees! The company truly cares about their employees and is always pushing them to do their best and improve.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Carshield
I actually like working at Carshield. I’ve grown friendships here and actually don’t dread coming to work. I wish the pay was a little better but they do make up for that in other areas. It’s easy work and a fun environment. VERY FLEXIBLE AND UNDERSTANDING.
Pros
Easy job, fun environment
Cons
Pay
Overall Cool Place to Work
Easy to do job. Advancement is available at their discretion mostly. Great people working there. It's really like Wolf of Wall Street in there. I cant really complain about a lot.
fun place to work
good atmosphere with a lot of healthy competition and motivation. management rewards hard work and it's not necessary to have to put in long hours to be successful
Not a good job place.
This is not a positive place to work. It's not a supportive place. It's not worth the mental anguish and stress. Please don't work here. It is demanding and stressful in a way that is not rewarding.
Can be stressful
I ultimately left this company because I felt that I had out grown the environment before I even got there. Job security is nonexistent, just be careful.
Sense of belonging
This is one of the most relaxing jobs I have ever had!!! The atmosphere is great and the people will do anything to help you succeed in your career!!!
Great place to work while trying to find a better job between jobs!!!
They tend to over sale you on the customer service/retention side!!! Not the worst place to work but you have to be really optimistic and understand it from the inside to get a clear understanding of how it can benefit you. Bonus structure changes a lot and it doesn’t seem to benefit the employees when it does. Sales reps get the most money making opportunities. You get zero bonus for making a sale as a customer service/retention agent!!!
Don't waste your time
I don't recommend this place if you want a life work balance and you don't get help from management. They move people around and say it's not a demotion or anything bad. Not a place for parents to little ones and they lie to you . They have a quota daily and if you don't get transfers by the end of the day you are in trouble and sent home
Pros
It's a sit down job and pay is good
Cons
Management suck and the turnover
big turnover,constantly hiring & replacing employees
Favortism is a major problem. Everyone not treated equally. Was told I was doing good job, keep it up! I enjoyed my job. I had just celebrated 1 yr of service. I had just bonused, 8 wks in a row, and was doing well. Then came mngmt change. That's when problems started. Issues w/performance and %'s? New boss is a bully. Talks down to people. Suddenly I was fired unexpectedly. Unprofessional!!
Best place to work
I’ve been working with carshield since June of 2019 and I absolutely love this job and the people I work with! The managers are so wonderful to each and every carshield employee . I’m grateful that I’m working for such a great company that helps me reach my goals in life and that helps others as well along the way.
Great place to work! Not only does it offer a diverse culture it is also a safe place to be you! I have been in this industry now for 5 years and this is hands down the best place to work!
Ash
Carshield cares a lot about their employees, they always have fun events going on from picnics to holiday parties to pot lucks! The managers are always trying to improve the work area
Fun and Positive Work Enviroment
This place is incredible and I can confidently say I've never been happier in any other job. They're a lot of different personalities here that make Carshield an extremely diverse and exciting place to work.
Not what i thought it was
I was told in the interview I'd be working 8-5. After training I was told I work 9-6 because I just got out of training and everyone has that shift. Not true. Class after me has some working earlier shifts. They claim people are here to help. Senior reps are unapproachable and I feel like I bother them. If you like harrasing people to not cancel there car warranty you'll love it here.
Great opportunity
Great training to help you achieve your goals if you have a driven mindset and can tolerate a fast pace sales floor. They will give you the tools to succeed you just have to be willing to put the training and work in .
Pros
Free Lunches, Competitions
Cons
Long Hours
Great opportunity for right person
My family was able to start over moving from a new state. It is truly a great company to work for. Just wasn’t a career job for me. Doesn’t mean it isn’t for someone else