Carshield Employee Reviews

Life changing career
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Peters, MOAugust 3, 2018
This job is the reason i am able to provide for my family, as well as feel like a work family 24/7 when i am there working my hardest, every single person i have met as well as worked under are some of the most caring and motivating individuals i have ever met. I am always pushed to be my best i can be and i couldnt be anymore thankful for such a life changing opportunity. 10/10 would recomendn this job to anyone seeking a huge life change for the better. Lastly a huge shout out to the management team who spend every day helping to better us as individuals as well as all of us as a team. Truely an amazing place to proudly say i am an employee of.
Pros
The people, managers, everything
Cons
Absolutly no cons in my opinion
Great Place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOAugust 2, 2018
Love the atmosphere and Pay. You deliver and they will as well! This is a cut-throat place to work and you are only as good as your last day but with their training and management team you can be on the top of your game everyday!
Very positive fun environment
Pre-Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Peters, MOJuly 18, 2018
Carshield is like a giant family, everyone is so supportive of each other and the management is absolutely amazing. Would always recommend it to everyone looking for great employment.
Best Place to Work
Pre-Sales (Current Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOJune 21, 2018
If you've ever envisioned working for a company with the dedication to success of a fortune 500, the relaxed atmosphere of a tech company and a stress free environment where you can easily grow to your full potential then that is carshield! I truly believe that anyone has the potential to flourish at this company and achieve any and all goals set.
Pros
Music, breakroom, long breaks, great communication, interactive setting, friendly environment, amazing opportunities, chance for growth
Cons
Hostile Management and my experience went against everything Carshield claims to be
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOJune 9, 2018
I was treated terribly by one manager and was fired because I stood up for myself. Worst experience in my entire 20 years in the workforce. They do not train you and then make you feel stupid or like a terrible employee when you ask for help, guidance or feedback
Pros
Pay is decent and enjoyable coworkers
Cons
Bullying tactics, harassment, discrimination, men are treated better than women
Overall great company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOJune 6, 2018
This company rewards hard work. Simply showing up everyday with a good attitude is all you need to succeed here. And hard work is rewarded. Management is responsive and motivating. This is the best job I've ever had.
Pros
The benefits here remind me of how well Google treats their employees.
Cons
N/a
Great place to work !!
Payment Processor (Current Employee) –  St. Peters, MOJune 6, 2018
Carshield is a great place to work !The management is always here for you to help you reach your goals and grow .It is a competitive place at times but that just gives you motivation to reach your goals and and advance in your department .I can’t imagine working anywhere else ,it’s just a wonderful place with great people .
Pros
Great colleagues, learning and career development, opportunities for advancement, flexible hours
Fun workplace, great management that want you to succeed
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 7, 2018
Fast paced, supportive, you get out what put in, they succeed when you do. Flexible schedule, great pay, manegeme that cares great place to grow with the company
Pros
Flexable schedule
Cons
Health care
Flexible, positive work culture.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  St. Peters, MOApril 24, 2018
Good people and management. There can be some competitiveness and stress because it is sales but having a positive culture and people willing to work together really helps.
Pros
Flexible and positive culture, bonus.
Cons
Sales stress
Very fun place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOApril 10, 2018
Very fun place to work with the potential to make ALOT of money. Fast paced and very competitive. If you want to make money you will. Tons of great benefits and a great staff of employees and management.
Great Place
Sales Respresentative (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 26, 2018
Carshield is an awesome place to work at. It’s a very competitive and rewarding company. Managers do work with you and help you when needed. Carshield provides a great work atmosphere, flexible hours and great pay and benefits.
Pros
Commission, atmosphere, management, team work, growth
Cons
Long hours, stressful sales
Great work environment and gives you the drive to do your best.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 13, 2018
Great place to work, they make you feel like family, and teach you the skills to succeed in your job. Also very supportive and gives you the drive to be your best at what you do.
Pros
Great support systems.
Great Company and Management
Presales Rep (Current Employee) –  333 mid rivers mall dr, St. Peter’s, MO 63376February 6, 2018
Carshield is a great company to work for from the fast paced work environment to the management to the people working next to you. Carshield truly cares about its employees and strives to create a better workplace. I feel blessed to work for such a great company.
Good people
Prescreener (Former Employee) –  St. Peters, MOFebruary 3, 2018
Nice people to work with some stressful moments and it was a fun experience and I enjoyed working there untill they let me go right after I was in a car accident. Other then that they were an ok company.
Pros
Fun people
Cons
Let me go.
No better place to work
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOJanuary 29, 2018
Working at CarShield has changed my life. There is no better management or training. I walk into work every morning with a smile on my face, knowing that I get to help others.
Pros
Flexible, great pay, benefits
Co workers are like family, excellent management and great pay.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Peters, MOJanuary 22, 2018
I've never had management take care of their employees better than CarShield. They put their employees first and make sure our pay and benefits are the best around. Everyone works together which makes CarShield a fun place to work at.
Pros
Great bonus structure. Close to home. Benefits after 90 days.
The Best Place To Work
PreSales screener (Former Employee) –  St. Peters, MOJanuary 15, 2018
A typical day at CarShield for me consisted of coming in and greeting all of my amazing, friendly coworkers and managers. Once you get situated and logged into the system you start taking and/or making calls depending on your department. You assist the customer on the other line with setting up their extended vehicle service contract or make sure they are transferred to the proper department. My job as a screener was to make sure the customer got to the sales representative if they were interested in setting up the coverage after speaking with them.
Pros
Motivating management, competitive pay through bonus structure, benefits, paid time off, lindenwood university programs, company sports teams, room for advancement, and an awesome work environment you aren't going to find many other places.
Cons
none come to mind
fun enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOJanuary 8, 2018
Nicest people you'll ever work with. Great work schedule, off on weekends. Very plausible to make a decent amount of money off bonus. Job cancel rate is very dependent on the active world.
Not for Everybody
Customer Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOJanuary 6, 2018
I did not like the retention department. The sales team sells a product by any means necessary and when a customer calls back because the product is not what they wanted, I have to retain them as a customer. That is very difficult when most people can not afford it and their warranty rarely covers their breakdowns.
Pros
Long lunch
Cons
Poor sales environment
Opportunity
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Charles, MODecember 19, 2017
When I first applied for this job I thought it would be a quick stepping stone, but when I got here I realized this was much more of an opportunity than I originally thought. The people are friendly and you have a real chance to make money.
Pros
You get paid what you're worth
Cons
Less free time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carshield. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5