Carshield Employee Reviews

Relaxed but fast paced
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOOctober 29, 2018
This place is like a family. Don't break rules or you will be out the door. Communication is key. Be thankful for the relaxed work environment, don't take advantage.
Fun place to work with gym, basketball etc
Full-time Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOOctober 2, 2018
Feels great everyday going in the managers have thorough constructive criticism in helping you get better every month.
Free lunches duing weekend work Sat-Tues 10 hr shifts
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long days
Amazing company with a competitive atmosphere and attainable success!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Peters, MOSeptember 19, 2018
Fantastic company! Great work/life balance. Clean and modern work environment. Walking/jogging trail, fitness center, and gaming area on-site. Management committed to helping you succeed! Great earning potential, with clear advancement opportunities.
Pros
Great facilities, benefits, relaxed dress, dynamic management
Cons
Have not found any cons yet!
Awesome environment with great pay structure
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  St. Peters, MOSeptember 18, 2018
CarShield has changed my life. I have worked for the company for 3 years and have no intention to ever leave.
They have provided an opportunity to finally, after years of struggling, support my family comfortably. Beyond the awesome pay structure, it is a place I look forward to waking up to go to daily. From the owners down to the maintenance everyone is like minded- happy, helpful, kind, playful, and driven to be their best.
It’s hard to summarize CarShield in a review as they have such a unique work environment that’s truly one of a kind.
Pros
Money, management, relaxed dress code, accommodating schedule, gym and massage chair, free coffee bar
Cons
Health insurance for whole family costly
Great place
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOAugust 10, 2018
Carshield is definitely the best place I have ever worked at. I love to environment and the people are the best! I would suggest to anyone that they should come work with us at Carshield.
Pros
Great management
Cons
Long days
Life changing career
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Peters, MOAugust 3, 2018
This job is the reason i am able to provide for my family, as well as feel like a work family 24/7 when i am there working my hardest, every single person i have met as well as worked under are some of the most caring and motivating individuals i have ever met. I am always pushed to be my best i can be and i couldnt be anymore thankful for such a life changing opportunity. 10/10 would recomendn this job to anyone seeking a huge life change for the better. Lastly a huge shout out to the management team who spend every day helping to better us as individuals as well as all of us as a team. Truely an amazing place to proudly say i am an employee of.
Pros
The people, managers, everything
Cons
Absolutly no cons in my opinion
Great Place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOAugust 2, 2018
Love the atmosphere and Pay. You deliver and they will as well! This is a cut-throat place to work and you are only as good as your last day but with their training and management team you can be on the top of your game everyday!
Very positive fun environment
Pre-Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Peters, MOJuly 18, 2018
Carshield is like a giant family, everyone is so supportive of each other and the management is absolutely amazing. Would always recommend it to everyone looking for great employment.
Best Place to Work
Pre-Sales (Current Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOJune 21, 2018
If you've ever envisioned working for a company with the dedication to success of a fortune 500, the relaxed atmosphere of a tech company and a stress free environment where you can easily grow to your full potential then that is carshield! I truly believe that anyone has the potential to flourish at this company and achieve any and all goals set.
Pros
Music, breakroom, long breaks, great communication, interactive setting, friendly environment, amazing opportunities, chance for growth
Cons
Hostile Management and my experience went against everything Carshield claims to be
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOJune 9, 2018
I was treated terribly by one manager and was fired because I stood up for myself. Worst experience in my entire 20 years in the workforce. They do not train you and then make you feel stupid or like a terrible employee when you ask for help, guidance or feedback
Pros
Pay is decent and enjoyable coworkers
Cons
Bullying tactics, harassment, discrimination, men are treated better than women
Overall great company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOJune 6, 2018
This company rewards hard work. Simply showing up everyday with a good attitude is all you need to succeed here. And hard work is rewarded. Management is responsive and motivating. This is the best job I've ever had.
Pros
The benefits here remind me of how well Google treats their employees.
Cons
N/a
Great place to work !!
Payment Processor (Current Employee) –  St. Peters, MOJune 6, 2018
Carshield is a great place to work !The management is always here for you to help you reach your goals and grow .It is a competitive place at times but that just gives you motivation to reach your goals and and advance in your department .I can’t imagine working anywhere else ,it’s just a wonderful place with great people .
Pros
Great colleagues, learning and career development, opportunities for advancement, flexible hours
Fun workplace, great management that want you to succeed
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 7, 2018
Fast paced, supportive, you get out what put in, they succeed when you do. Flexible schedule, great pay, manegeme that cares great place to grow with the company
Pros
Flexable schedule
Cons
Health care
Flexible, positive work culture.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  St. Peters, MOApril 24, 2018
Good people and management. There can be some competitiveness and stress because it is sales but having a positive culture and people willing to work together really helps.
Pros
Flexible and positive culture, bonus.
Cons
Sales stress
Very fun place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOApril 10, 2018
Very fun place to work with the potential to make ALOT of money. Fast paced and very competitive. If you want to make money you will. Tons of great benefits and a great staff of employees and management.
Great Place
Sales Respresentative (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 26, 2018
Carshield is an awesome place to work at. It’s a very competitive and rewarding company. Managers do work with you and help you when needed. Carshield provides a great work atmosphere, flexible hours and great pay and benefits.
Pros
Commission, atmosphere, management, team work, growth
Cons
Long hours, stressful sales
Great work environment and gives you the drive to do your best.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 13, 2018
Great place to work, they make you feel like family, and teach you the skills to succeed in your job. Also very supportive and gives you the drive to be your best at what you do.
Pros
Great support systems.
Great Company and Management
Presales Rep (Current Employee) –  333 mid rivers mall dr, St. Peter’s, MO 63376February 6, 2018
Carshield is a great company to work for from the fast paced work environment to the management to the people working next to you. Carshield truly cares about its employees and strives to create a better workplace. I feel blessed to work for such a great company.
Good people
Prescreener (Former Employee) –  St. Peters, MOFebruary 3, 2018
Nice people to work with some stressful moments and it was a fun experience and I enjoyed working there untill they let me go right after I was in a car accident. Other then that they were an ok company.
Pros
Fun people
Cons
Let me go.
No better place to work
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOJanuary 29, 2018
Working at CarShield has changed my life. There is no better management or training. I walk into work every morning with a smile on my face, knowing that I get to help others.
Pros
Flexible, great pay, benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carshield. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6