CARTA Employee Reviews

Stable and fun place to work with pool table
Bus driver full time (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMarch 13, 2019
It's a great place to retire from if you like driving and dealing with people. You have to work your way up to get better achievements because the job goes by seniority.
Great place to work just wasnt never a full time job
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNOctober 23, 2018
Great work place just wasn't know move up but other than that I did my job and enjoyed it just wasn't never full time but I enjoyed working there manager was great
Pros
Uniforms
Cons
No benifits
Not the best job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCSeptember 23, 2018
This job worked for what i needed at the time. I hated that we opened until 9pm mon.-sat. not to mention during inclement weather etc. There's no at home work for the safety of the employees.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
no set schedule
Great place to grow
Sales Development (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 22, 2018
Incredible opportunity to grow your career. Great place to get your foot in the door and in a few short months have an opportunity to move into a new role. Learn fast here and grow.
Productive and Caring work environment
Design Intern (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAAugust 20, 2018
Throughout the time I worked for Carta, I have encountered many managers with visions. They promoted and mentored me for my projects, provided great help when I have obstacles.
Sucks
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 29, 2018
Executives are paranoiacs. We were ordered to perform illegal activities with threat of being fired. Legal counsel and CEO are at the top of the chain, and will do anything to keep you from rising in the company.
Nice place to work if you are people oriented. I enjoyed working for this company
Bus Operator (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMarch 9, 2018
If you enjoy working with people then this job is for you. It was a pleasure experience for me. I would recommend this job to others. You must be time conscious and willing to work overtime.