CARUSO HOMES Employee Reviews

Company
Land Acquisition & Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCDecember 17, 2018
Great privately held homebuilding company that is led by a strong management team. The leadership is very focused and driven, but open to new ideas from employees.
New Home Community Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 4, 2018
President and Owner actually truly care about what they build and how. Also they care about building a great team. Very sincere company culture, great compensation and environment.
Best place every
Front Desk Receptionist w/ Administrative Duties (Former Employee) –  Crofton, MDMarch 20, 2017
Very laid back job. Benefits are great and pay. Everyone is super nice and have room to advance. I was laid off during real-state crash. I would go back in a heart beat. I still till this day look for job openings with them.
Pros
great pay
Cons
na
Great Organization
Trade Analyst (Former Employee) –  Crofton, MDDecember 10, 2016
Family friendly, always opportunity for advancement. Recognition for work you have done. Coworkers were more like family. Our homes were amazing loved seeing the beauty of what we created.
A good chance to learn and pass information to the public
Assistant to Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  MDMarch 4, 2015
A typical day included greeting perspective buyers,informing them about home features in Caruso Homes and community features.

I learned to identify the layout of the land on each block and lot, which amenities may be best to choose or not to choose if budget is limited.

Just as the job required good social skills and knowledge about the products, management provided chances to socialize and learn through its educational programs.

I enjoyed showing additional homes after visitors previewed the model home.

The hardest part of the job was being employed while the market changed and numbers of visitors went down.
Pros
Educational programs
Cons
Market change
Relaxed, warm, and peaceful business place with great opportuinites
Architectural Coordinator Intern (Former Employee) –  Crofton, MDFebruary 13, 2015
Great experience, learned some thing new everyday regarding the business and how things worked. Company has a great team spirit and helps out one another.
Pros
Free food, holiday pay, etc.
Cons
Traveled far, has its boring days, etc