Caruso Logistics Employee Reviews in Cincinnati, OH

Proud to be on the Caruso Team
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 26, 2019
I have been with Caruso, Inc for little over a year and could not be happier in my decision in taking this job. This company is fierce and growing fast! If you bring a good work ethics and a positive attitude to the table, your are a valued employee. Everyone works hard because they believe in the company. Bring your A game every day!
Happy work environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 20, 2018
I enjoy my job very much, for the most part a laid back work environment with busy times here and there. There’s always room for improvement though, but overall I recommend this company
Logistics (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 12, 2018
Great leadership and hard working team members. The company's growth is impressive and growth is due to its great reputation and relationship with customers.

Great company to work for if you like challenge and are a committed and hard working individual.
Pros
Challenging, Supportive Leadership, Team Work
Unorganized
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 5, 2018
This company is growing but has absolutely no structure or best practices. You are on your own with little to no training. There is no hierarchy and no accountability. Many people in positions they aren’t qualified to do.
Worst place ever
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 14, 2018
Bad hours don’t work this job if you have a life it’s dirty unkempt and prone to disease the managers are terrible and they are very vulgar and offensive I find myself questioning if the money was worth it while living there
Pros
High pay
Cons
Runs your life
Great place to work!
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 28, 2017
Great, friendly place to work with importance on work/life balance. Awesome staff and management with everyone working together as a team to achieve company goals.
Pros
Professional, friendly environment with great management and advancement opportunities.
Great place to work!
N/A (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 28, 2017
I have been here for over a year and would reccomend it as a great company to work for. It has that big company pace with a small company feel. Like any company, it will be as good as you make of the experience!
Pros
HR Management, Friendly environment and work/life Balance.
Cons
Great opportunity - Mangement staff not prepared for the company growth
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 14, 2017
Corporate office was not supportive of the efforts in the southern region. I like a challenge and I always have had a great relationship with any of my direct reports. I am a people person who likes to build a team rather that have a group of individuals on my staff.
Pros
Self starter
Cons
No corporate support
Short story
Class A CDL Driver (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 20, 2016
If you like to work like a slave and don't care about your family that's the perfect job , but if you like your family do not work in this place, they don't care your family and personal life.
Pros
No pros
Cons
No cons
Long story
Driver/Warehouse/Pick and Pack (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 22, 2016
Attitude problems especially in the transportation department ( not the Class A office its ran excellent) and operations . Recruiter hires and tells wrong information vs manager of the department. Rotating shifts without giving a person a fair chance to decide if this is something they want to do. Looks good in the corporate office where everything is cool and dandy. If you want your life and you are organized and have a family. Run the other way and fast. Keep looking!
Pros
Money great class B 16 an hour if you like to drive third shift.
Cons
Warehouse paying pennies while companies pay big money to do contracts
Very challenging
Lead Driver (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 24, 2012
I really enjoyed my job. I had great employee's that would go the extra yard anytime i needed them. We learned that being a team was the difference of success or failure. I worked as hard as the other employee's so they knew i had no problem doing the same thing that i asked them to do. The hardest part of my job was having more experience than my boss. I was forced to do things that i knew were not benificial to the success of the company and it turned out to be as such. The best part of my job was making everything work to make our customer satisfied. I loved our customers.
Pros
i could run the whole operation with the experience i had but was held back.
Cons
my boss felt threatened by my experience and would not let me be successful.