CASA for Kids of East Texas
View all CASA for Kids of East Texas reviews

CASA for Kids of East Texas

CASA for Kids of East Texas Employee Review

CASA for Kids of East Texas Facility and Project Manager Review - Wonderful place to work!

Wonderful mission, staff, and board all have special hearts for children. It is easy to get caught up in the work and let it override your personal time. That is a struggle. The executive director is a motivator, encourager, and an amazing woman. Working for a non-profit has fulfilled me more than I ever expected.

Pros

Lots of holidays off plus PTO, all of my insurance is paid, plus wonderful stafff, donors, advocates, and community

Cons

keeping work/life balanced

Same location

Receptionist

CASA works for a good cause and everyone working there is in it for the kids. Can be difficult at times to see the situations they are placed in, but it is all for a good cause. Most volunteers that come in are very kind

Pros

Good cause, happy employees

Cons

Salary for full time employees
Same location

Was a nice place to work.

It has been over 10 years since I worked for this place. I can not really tell you have the business runs now. No one that I worked with is there any more and it wouldn't be fair of me to review this business. While I was there it was a good job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CASA for Kids of East Texas. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

CASA for Kids of East Texas Reviews by Location

• CASA for Kids of East Texas
  • Wonderful place to work!