CASA for Kids of East Texas

CASA for Kids of East Texas insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to learn new things

Wonderful place to work!

Wonderful mission, staff, and board all have special hearts for children. It is easy to get caught up in the work and let it override your personal time. That is a struggle. The executive director is a motivator, encourager, and an amazing woman. Working for a non-profit has fulfilled me more than I ever expected.

Pros

Lots of holidays off plus PTO, all of my insurance is paid, plus wonderful stafff, donors, advocates, and community

Cons

keeping work/life balanced

Receptionist

CASA works for a good cause and everyone working there is in it for the kids. Can be difficult at times to see the situations they are placed in, but it is all for a good cause. Most volunteers that come in are very kind

Pros

Good cause, happy employees

Cons

Salary for full time employees

Was a nice place to work.

It has been over 10 years since I worked for this place. I can not really tell you have the business runs now. No one that I worked with is there any more and it wouldn't be fair of me to review this business. While I was there it was a good job.

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CASA for Kids of East Texas. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• CASA for Kids of East Texas