Cascade Christian Schools Employee Reviews

Fantastic Private School
Private School Teacher (Former Employee) –  Puyallup, WAOctober 11, 2018
If my children were of school age, this is where I would send them. The administration is sensitive to the needs of each student, and works hard to ensure that each child is given sufficient opportunity to grow intellectually and emotionally.
Pros
Great Support System
Cons
All Teachers should be paid more
Loving and Safe Christian Environment
BREAKER/LEAD TEACHER Summer program (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAOctober 8, 2018
The summer program run by Cascade is amazing. They support the community and church kids, giving them a summer where they are free to have fun and learn about Christ. Friendly employees and quick paced work environment. Leadership cares about their employees well-being.
Decent
Worker (Current Employee) –  Puyallup, WAJune 2, 2018
I found my job here through a church friend and it has been a good experience so far. The pay is the pretty much the only downside. Good place for people who have a passion for early childhood education.
no different
Assistant Teacher (Former Employee) –  Puyallup, WANovember 28, 2017
bad management and bad pay, it is not different than secular daycare jobs and it should be. They do not tell you that you will only be paid once a month. They put you wherever they want you and take nothing about what you want into consideration.
Pros
Cons
low pay and satisfaction.
Nice environment to work in, nice people.
Teaching Assistant/Recess Monitor (Current Employee) –  Puyallup, WAAugust 3, 2017
The fun part about working with students and at schools, is it is never boring. There are certainly difficult days, but mostly working with students is very rewarding. I believe a key to success is being flexible. I enjoy my job at Cascade.
Opportunity to make a difference in young people
Principal High School (Former Employee) –  Puyallup, WAFebruary 16, 2017
A typical work day is connecting with students, listening to parents, and helping teachers be better teachers. I learned to not give up on students that seem not to care.
Pros
Meaningful work
Cons
Parents can be difficult
Fun and loving place to work
Child Care Provider (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJuly 15, 2013
I love working at Cascade Christian. I love being able to do ministry with the people I care about. I have learned a lot about how to be a good communicator, how to handle hard situations and overall how to love on children. My co-workers are phenominal people who I love to see outside from work. The hardest part of the job is not having very many subs for last minute "sick days."
Pros
fun, good hours, great people
Cons
no benefits, pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cascade Christian Schools. Our community is ready to answer.

Cascade Christian Schools Reviews by Location