Cascade Engineering Services

Working at Cascade Engineering Services: 13 Reviews

United States13 reviews

Automotive production worker

Working with injection molding and small tools car parts. Fast paced environment everyone's working to reach the same common goal. Benefits for you and family and 401K plan

Pros

Employment

Cons

Short and break times

Good work but no respect from co-workers.

Thank God it was a temporary position. The work was very interesting delivery and picking up trash cans wasn't bad love routes. What killed everything was a racist co-worker who gave me he'll every morning instead of guiding me has a new employee to the team.

Fun and serious, easy going but dedicated

It is a great place to work at. The culture is relating, and the employees are great. Every day that you go to work at Cascade is a day in which you don't tell your self, do I have to, but you tell yourself, yes, because It make you feel that it is worth doing what you are doing at Cascade

Excellent working atmosphere. Management is very accessible.

A great place to work. Great environment. The management team is easily accessible and understanding. Great team support. The company also offers good benefits.

Very stressful job, must be in shape.

It's a rush job, to pick trash in the apartment development empty trash from the back the truck, to the dumpster.clean the back of the truck.on to the next development. You do 5 in a day.in 8 hour day.

Pros

Stay in shape, run up stairs, down. Bring plenty of water.

Great Company

My 7 years at Cascade Engineering were fruitful as I was able to work in various different projects, learning as I went on. Travel, and exciting work every day.

very detail minded work place

Provided a positive and challenging work place. Good variety of assignments and opportunities. Most difficult part of the job was being a contractor, you are sometimes forgotten since your manager cannot always see you.

Typical Contract Shop

Typical contract shop skimming pay off employees by placing them at clients full-time. Blatant nepotism within the company. I met with Cascade representatives two times, when they interviewed me and had me fill out paperwork, and when they forgot to pay me after a contract extension. Not much else to provide review-wise.

Pros

Fills Contract Positions

Cons

Nepotism, Takes Large Proportion of Contract Amount

produce automotive parts

this is one of the cleanest plants that I was given the opportunity to work in and although the work is very fast paced it is a job that allows for advancement based on ones desire to advance.

Pros

clean

Nice people - cool industry

Cascade is technically fun because Reza invests back into the company purchasing great destructive and non-destructive test equipment. He is also willing to try different project ideas. Willing to invest both in people and their ideas. He is very fair and respectable as is his management team.

Pros

Nice offices and quiet work environment

Cons

A little too quiet - people need to come out of their offices on occation

Great company to work

Cascade Engineering Services (CES) is a great company to work for, good work life balance, good management and staff. Hardest part of the job sometimes is to keep up with the project. enjoyable part of the job is the management and co-workers act as a team and get the projects done

Pros

Good work life balance

Cons

work is not continuous

Productive and Tight-Knit family

Showing up to the lab in the morning among other early rising technicians to set up the lab and prepare for the day's work. Preparing equipment for the day and planning out what needs to get calibrated/repaired as soon as possible followed by the regular inflow of equipment. Everyone worked together including other departments to ensure that the process went smoothly and efficiently. Management was always supportive and helped the team perform their duties to the best of their abilities. It was difficult at times to learn many of the pieces of equipment that were new to me and the theory behind them. The at the end of the day having learned something new and broadened my knowledge was definitely the best part.

Pros

Flexible hours, Fantastic Management, Friendly Atmosphere

Great Work Life Balance

Great company to work for! They have a great management team and work life balance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cascade Engineering Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits